release schedual

tadaka

A quick shot ... and basically are exactly what we call them, translucent bases. :)

Colors off due to the camera and the location, but it'll give you an idea.

Gotta say on a personal note, look pretty neat when you've got a fully painted piece with a base insert in there.

TranslucentBases.jpg

Whoa! Double Complete Translucent bases.... what could it mean?

Hello, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Malifaux. All I know, from listening to old podcast episodes is that last year you could order new Malifaux models online at the same time they became available to Gencon attendees. However, if you didn't order during this time, you then had to wait for them to be released later in the year at their "regular" in store release date. Is that how it went?

If so, is that happening again this year? How do I take advantage of this opportunity if it comes up again? I would very much like to get a hold of those Ten Thunders minis (plus whatever else that looks cool). Is the link at the top of the thread an actual pre-order? Will those things be shipped at the time they go on sale at Gencon?

If I'm not able to get them, then how long do I have to wait before I see them in stores?

Thanks for your help.

Hello, I'm still a newbie when it comes to Malifaux. All I know, from listening to old podcast episodes is that last year you could order new Malifaux models online at the same time they became available to Gencon attendees. However, if you didn't order during this time, you then had to wait for them to be released later in the year at their "regular" in store release date. Is that how it went?

If so, is that happening again this year? How do I take advantage of this opportunity if it comes up again? I would very much like to get a hold of those Ten Thunders minis (plus whatever else that looks cool). Is the link at the top of the thread an actual pre-order? Will those things be shipped at the time they go on sale at Gencon?

If I'm not able to get them, then how long do I have to wait before I see them in stores?

Thanks for your help.

That is indeed the way it happened last year. My sense is that is the way it will be this year, but there has been no announcement yet. Last year when they announced the full list of releases they also released when they would be available later in the year. They won't be shipped at the same time, most likely. Wyrd is a small shop and a good portion of the employees will be at Gencon and hence can't ship things out until they get back. Last year I believe they worked really hard and got all Gencon shipments out in weeks. I don't recall how long it took, exactly, but it was weeks before the last order was shipped.

A quick shot ... and basically are exactly what we call them, translucent bases. :)

Gotta say on a personal note, look pretty neat when you've got a fully painted piece with a base insert in there.

TranslucentBases.jpg

They also look ideal for sticking my terraclip corpse counters onto :)

... that is an awesome idea!

A Pride Parade themed crew! I may now have a reason to get Soulstone Miners and to revisit my Kaeris crew! At least it'd be blue, purple and yellow.

Cut off shorts *everywhere*!

That said, all of my figures are already afixed to their bases, so I doubt I'll try to colour coordinate that way, but I could see myself snagging a set of 30mm bases for token markers.

TranslucentBases.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw these are the different Latern Corps that make up the Green Lantern universe XD so cool!

• 4 weeks later...