Performer & Manikin - How much would you each separately?

CannonFodder

Im with Joel here i think,

Performer: 2ss

Mannequin: 4ss

I still have no clue what im doing with the performer bar an activation to let me see what my opponent is doing but i am starting to like the idea of combining her with coppelius for mass poison so who knows maybe if i try that out things will switch around:) (stolen the idea from a hoffman thread of all places:P)

I'd agree with the 2/4 split as said above the only time I feel the performer is actually worth half of the models cost is against hamelin due to luring rat catchers out of range of rats. Otherwise I feel the performer isn't really the reason I take the models its the companion bot that makes people waste 3 ap to kill them,

Just started running my Colette crew last week and with only 2 games with the crew under my belt I'm already asking wth good is the performer? I've basically used her as a way to jump back to her with Colette or Kassandra. I did use the lure type spell but so far I've used the Mannequin's much more.

Just started running my Colette crew last week and with only 2 games with the crew under my belt I'm already asking wth good is the performer? I've basically used her as a way to jump back to her with Colette or Kassandra. I did use the lure type spell but so far I've used the Mannequin's much more.

to be fair cassandra and collette are such powerful models that the ability to hide/protect them itself is a worthwhile usage of them.

to be fair cassandra and collette are such powerful models that the ability to hide/protect them itself is a worthwhile usage of them.

Good point. It did save Collette last week when she cast Death Defying on her slow to die on the Performer. I wish they (The Performer) had the ability to bounce to them.