The Union Strikes!!!

Nickienogger

Not many guys can pull off teal and pink...but you aren't going to tell the guy with the hand cannon that!

I would have to agree about that being the best Seamus sculpt. It was actually my first purchase from Wyrd! Him and the original Hamelin, but really it was Hamelin's dog that sold me on his purchase.....

Edited by RagingRodian

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good that you noticed the highlight on forehead, right now it looks as if he was wearing a mask when you look at the pics taken from the side. Anyway. I really like the paintjob on this one, good choice of colors, they really suit this character. And the minis is just awesome - haven't seen the plastic version painted before.

20140105_020357_zps86509bb8.jpg

20140105_020438_zps03ba211a.jpg

20140105_020945_zpsb0f28f5f.jpg

The crew so far... Cojo, I decided to just go realistic silverback gorilla style. But I didnt know how else to paint him without going with as fine a drybrush i could possibly do!

I thought so little raised edges, doing blends of grey and black is too difficult for my skill level. How would you have painted cojo (realistic gorilla style?)