Alt sculpt wish list

TimeLapse

So as many of you are aware wryd is making some alt sculpts of models masters, rare ones and unique models. But being reserctionests there are some models that I think we can all agree on need to be made, I am a nicodem player and so my thoughts on the matter are bent towards his ends but feel free to add your own wish list as well to mine.

First off is

Punk Zombies! I have the 4 (nightmare edition death marshal) and i tend to summon 4-6 of them in a single game and would love another unit pack of them.

Mindless zombies with the avatar out you need at lest 8 of them in your collection i don't mind having repeats but a 2nd pack of them would be awesome.

Canine remains, i would use 6 or 8 of them if i had more sculpts to use, i would love to to see another twin pack of these at lest.

But that is my wish list for undead alt sculpts, I could buy models from another gaming company but I would love to have official wyrd models so that i can support Wyrd and my LGS.

1)Mindless Zombies

2)Necro punks

3)Desolation engine

For my Desolaion engine i used the two following models

post-3697-13911923789529_thumb.jpg

post-3697-13911923789301_thumb.jpg

And my SPAS I use

post-3697-13911923789805_thumb.jpg

The models are old confrontation models The two big ones are the Nemesis clone, hybrid clone in that order and the bottom are pests of flesh. I just put them on malifaux bases and they are fantasitic, i will post photos once i finish the hybrid model. I have a normal DA but these models are epic versions. I hope a 2nd DA looks like the Nemesis clone model and it would be an awesome model to own.