Pony-faux. So wrong...

Rathnard

The Plague has made it's way to the Wyrd forums. Quick, somebody go get the horse tranquilizers and someone call the glue factory.

Don't worry, savior will come. One of the mods, i think it was Sketch, threatened to close the off topic thread a while ago because someone began to discuss ponies ^^

my question is how do you get these models where they just laying around you house are they yours that's all i need to know, not jugging you or anything thing :P2

I bought them specifically for this purpose. :rolleyes: I've actually been looking for some appropriately sized flying pigs to proxy as night terrors (see my sig). Instead, I found ponies small enough to fit on 30mm bases and those adorable little pet...things...for use as Gupps.

I've never watched the recent My Little Pony series, but find the whole Bronie subculture to be pretty entertaining. And besides, when most of your malifaux collection is painted pink, ponies seem like a logical extension on that. :smugpuppet1