Ideas for Oversized Nightmare Edition models outside Neverborn

Da Big Baws

Neverborn have 2 Nightmare Edition oversized sculpts. Who do you guys think could be a candidate in the other Factions?

In my book:

Guild:

- Master: Avatar C. Hoffman or Perdita - they're the only two I can see a big sculpt done for.

- Minion: Peacekeeper - again, only thing I can see getting the oversized treatment

Arcanists:

- Master: Avatar Marcus - Big heavily feral version of his avatar.

- Minion: Cerberus, Ice Golem, or Snow Storm (last one has a nice sculpt already)

Ressurectionists:

- Master: No idea...Avatar Seamus is big already, bigger Seamus?

- Minion: Rouge Necromancy

Outcasts:

Master: Avatar Leveticus or So'mer?

Minion: Desolation Engine

oversized flesh construct o_o... though im thinking avatar mcmournings simulacrum 29 will probably be pretty beefy... hrm... oversized killjoy would be cool i think. as would desolation engine as you said. Oversized steamborg executioner?

I vote nightmare edition killjoy (though it is kind of a neverborn model again....) it can be used cross faction

Nightmare shikomi that looks nothing like original please. Would give marcus as well as all res crews an option. A nightmare version of jackdaw could be cool as well perhaps give him the tree or something.

I really like the jack daw idea, though it would need to still fit on a 30mm base, which would be tricky (counterweights?)

Keep in mind nightmare editions don't have to be oversized they can be extreme poised. For example the bette pic on back of twisting fates, jumping out of the guy.

On that note.

Guild: executioner and Ryle

Resser: Flesh construct, Shikome, and bette noir.

Arcanist: soulstone miner, large arachnid, and ice golem

Outcast: killjoy, ashes and dust, von schill.

Along the cool look idea.

What about a bad ass Austringer with his bird flying off his arm.

I do like the idea of making Nightmare editions that work for two factions. Like the dead Justice box.

Maybe a corrupted Ortega box set that can be used as Guild Ortegas or as some neverborn models.

One of the issues with NE aMarcus would be that I as a long term Marcus don't rate his avatar form, and I can't speak for other marcus players, but if I spend alot on special/rare minis I want them to be good in game so they see lots of use :D

What if his card comes with a new rules that says he doesn't suck. :)

Peacekeeper that is much bigger, options, more clunky and mechanical.

desolation engine, a bigger clunkier interesting build.... My proxies stand taller than NE LCB and are scratch built from all manner of mechanical components and other parts...

both would make really interesting miniatures