Henchmen upgrades : Neverborn

Sliver Chocobo

Nekima, because.. because, and Bad Juju, because I think if we actually found out about his character I think he could be awesome. He'd likely have to find some kind of way of getting free of Zoraida, like Molly from Seamus. I see him having great affinity with earth and water (Siluids) as well as dolls - could have a generic Bayou Gamin/Golem plus some voodoo style undead/shaman/constructs =]

Bad Juju.

The poor mudman gets ignored by most players, but I want to see him get some love, especially in terms of character development. Besides, I'd really like to see what Wyrd does to translate Bad Juju's invincibility and mobility tricks into a Henchman. :smugpuppet1

Nekima is a little dull to me. And besides, she gets plenty enough attention, and any henchman based on her is going to compete with Lilith in terms of playstyle.

Nekima, obviously. It's not so much that her playstyle cramps Lilith's, it's that she was made to support the effective, albeit single-minded, Grow list. With her leading the tots and such, Lilith would be free to run all kinds of lists, especially those capitalizing on her avatar abilities.

Convincing cases for Coppelius and Tuco. I'm still betting that Coppelius is Lucius, so making him a henchman would be a bit of overkill.

On a side note, now that we've got Tuco as the anti-family Neverborn, are we going to be seeing an anti-kin LaCroix Gremlin taking his role, as well?