thanks. and yes it is. The Chaplain itself will have a pin and a magnet so he can be removed from this piece and put on a normal 25mm base (which I'll also do).

we will sell the whole shabang (mini, sheets for the stats of the mini, a laminated copy of the sheet (for easier gaming), three 3 V batteries (2 spares), the scenic base, the normal 25 mm base) and hopefully raise enough cash for a nice terrain for Malifaux...

this weekend I was taking part in the Hooters on Speed painting contest (two entries). we had an hour for painting the entries. these are my two:

spc1.jpg

spc2.jpg

and when I was done along with the base for the Interrogator Chaplain (beneath - bainted the asphalt and started adding water features - the white stuff should dry clear... eventually),

gujozec2_zps3b1aed91.jpg

I was surprised to see what happens when you neglect a project.

ratlings003_zpsbc89ca44.jpg

your minis turn green from jealousy..

• 2 weeks later...

sadly no... :(

anyway, time to update this thread. first up the progress on the Interrogator Chaplain. Gujozec finished with her painting, the mini is at my place and I'm slowly finishing the base(s). The gaming base is done and the display base is coming along nicely. enough chit chat, here be the pics:

101_1689_zps1a635630.jpg

gujozec022_zpsef394be6.jpg

gujozec033_zps40f4c101.jpg

what I did manage to finish is:

613-075778600-1359292960.jpg

and this is a start for my Wyrd 2013 painting competition over on wamp

normski009_zps879c4102.jpg

snow is GW snow. first I covered the parts in thick PVA. let it set. painted it white. then another coat of PVA and scattered the snow over it. and after it cured, another layer of PVA with scattering of snow..

Thanks, Wings, about the wings comment. I agree the face is strange on the photo. I just couldn't get it done properly (the photo). the face itself is overexposed and if I tried with less light, the rest of her became underexposed and dark. this was the best photo of the set :)

some more work done on the display base:

kaeris003_zps45a466e8.jpg

I'm currently painting the base. hopefully will finish painting tonight so I can upload pics tomorrow :)

then all that will be left to do is the building on top of which the female gunsmith will Leadstorm everyone..

and I almost forgot, to paint both Gunsmiths