Next Puppet Wave wishlist?

Wurmwood

I'm not sure a Zoraida puppet makes sense... I mean, Zoraida makes the puppets, doesn't she?

I mean it all begins to get a bit recursive. You'd have a puppet Zoraida making puppet puppets. Maybe she'd have a puppet puppet Zoraida with puppet puppet puppets.

Puppet to the power of infinity.

I'm not sure a Zoraida puppet makes sense... I mean, Zoraida makes the puppets, doesn't she?

I mean it all begins to get a bit recursive. You'd have a puppet Zoraida making puppet puppets. Maybe she'd have a puppet puppet Zoraida with puppet puppet puppets.

It occurs to me that we could use this same argument against a puppet Voodoo Doll... but the idea of a little puppet voodoo doll with his little swashbuckling pin sword gives me happy smiley thoughts. :)

While there are enough non-master or non-sidekick puppets combination that I haven't tried. I would like to see more puppets for Marcus and Pandora. Although there are already quite a few stuffed puppets in the mix.

If they do a master, they will need to do a sidekick as well. If that were the case they could do another couple of masters with applicable henchmen.

However, my vote is for new non-master/sidekick puppets, or maybe a different mix of existing puppets. Ones that are not in the starter box or multiplayer expansion pack. More Woes for Pandora!

Zoraida could have decided to include a puppet of herself as a gesture of fairness similar to what Futuram's Robot Devil did in .

"The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings" episode seen here.