A message to Wyrd

Obscure_Ref

Hey Wyrd,

I am writing this message out of fondness for Malifaux as a game, the models that accompany it, and the company as a whole. I know you guys and gals are working overtime to make us, the customers, happy the best way possible, but I have one small complaint, which is actually more of a request.

I need more Alp sculpts!

I have purchased 3 blisters of the little buggers, but the last 3 games I have played with them I have had to proxy in 1-2 more. I have converted 6 of them to the best of my imagination, but I am out of ideas to convert the current models, and am now finding myself needing more Alps!

It would be cool to get another blister with alternate sculpts, and I realize that if it does happen, it will be awhile. Who knows, maybe Nightmare addition Alps next year. :whistle:

Thanks again Wyrd for all your great work!

My list isn't anything special, I just like to hit a model that hasn't activated for enough damage so it dies when it activates. I like the little buggers. And I have been playing a lot against Ressers lately, namely Nicodem the most. Alps really hurt them, but then again Alps are just really really good.

I actually only start the game with no more than 3. I just place them well, have good target priority and use Copellious to summon one or two. Their ability to multiply is ridiculous. I started a game with one Alp and it turned into 6 Alps by turn 2! I really am not trying to have that many but it has happened. :dontknow: