GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#10103 shipped!

Dead justice, young lacroix and book 3 (and miss demeanor if course)

Good day,

I am psyched my first order is 52 away from this at 10155:

Alt Justice

2 Justice Avatars

2 Dead Justice

2 NE Teddies

Rising Powers

Second order is still 348 away at 10451:

Both Viktoria's

Ronin

Graveyard inserts

Puppet Wars Starter

Will be patient.

Thank you,

Order was completed on the 17th got to me in England this morning with the bonus of no extra charges from customs :)

Likewise. Everything there, and Miss Demeanour in there too. :bigok:

I has a happy:fest30:

Although I'm probably going to have to grow a couple of extra arms to fix Sonnia's Avatar together.

:elefant:

Good day,

I am psyched my first order is 52 away from this at 10155:

Alt Justice

2 Justice Avatars

2 Dead Justice

2 NE Teddies

Rising Powers

Second order is still 348 away at 10451:

Both Viktoria's

Ronin

Graveyard inserts

Puppet Wars Starter

Will be patient.

Thank you,

Good day,

As of 8:24am Arizona time order #10155 was completed.

Thank you,

Gerry

Edited by gpfredette

I am order 9912 and I have yet to receive an email that changes my status. Did everyone receive an email???

10052 or 10053 not shipped yet what gives :-(

I am order 9922 and I haven't received anything yet either. It is a small order (Dead Justice), but it does have to hop the pond to Belgium...

So I have to repeat this request for more information. Can somebody explain the situation or give us more information? Thanks in advance.

Order arrived in the UK today! Got the confirmation email on the 17th, so day 8.

Bit of an anxious morning, as I went out of the flat at 10.20, to find a failed delivery card timed 10.15.. Raced to the Post Office but the delivery bloke hadn't got there yet. Had to wait till 11.45, but managed to intercept him before he got to the Post Office, and I got my parcel!

Book 3, both Nightmare Editions and 94 stat cards all accounted for, cheers Wyrd!

Order arrived in the UK today! Got the confirmation email on the 17th, so day 8.

Bit of an anxious morning, as I went out of the flat at 10.20, to find a failed delivery card timed 10.15.. Raced to the Post Office but the delivery bloke hadn't got there yet. Had to wait till 11.45, but managed to intercept him before he got to the Post Office, and I got my parcel!

Book 3, both Nightmare Editions and 94 stat cards all accounted for, cheers Wyrd!

You manage to avoid the customs charges? I am still hoping to dodge them myself ;)

Where abouts in UK are you? mine was shipped on the 15th and mines still not here

Yep, no custom charges at all. May have something to do with the declared value, but of course my maths may simply be utterly wrong. ;)

A few have slipped under the radar even with quite large orders, I just bought enough to get the gunslinger and hoping mine escapes the VAT of Doom. It'd make up for them overcharging me on customs earlier this year ;)