What Nightmare edition models do we want to see next

nilus

So far I think the Desolation Engine is the best idea. Although I also think it would be cool if there was another set of Gremlins trying to imitate another crew - like the LaCroix.

Maybe Gremlins in drag pretending to be Showgirls, or a gremlin group of Viktorias...

Edited by CannibalBob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flesh construct, please please ... So doofy

Alot of great ideas though guys!

Not sure about the male stripper idea... I'd prefer you go something arcanist but....

NIghtmare anything is great guys, just happy I'm on the band wagon now after missing out on LCB... devastating

• 2 weeks later...

NIghtmare anything is great guys, just happy I'm on the band wagon now after missing out on LCB... devastating

No kidding. I remember seeing pictures after Gencon last year and thinking it was a cool mini...but I didn't play Malifaux. Now I do and I am looking to start the Dreamer next...but oh my that thing is expensive. And eventually I'll pay it because I friggin' hate the regular LCB.

No kidding. I remember seeing pictures after Gencon last year and thinking it was a cool mini...but I didn't play Malifaux. Now I do and I am looking to start the Dreamer next...but oh my that thing is expensive. And eventually I'll pay it because I friggin' hate the regular LCB.

The regular LCB is really nice actually, I don't think the picture does it justice. The other thing is the regular one will probably play better with the Avatar in the long run.

Nightmare edition implies it isn't just limited, but also a Nightmare. I'm not sure I want to ever see a female executioner Nightmare. Guild or not. :D

I suppose some of the Steampunk constucts Arcanists have could be made into Nightmare version. Mechanical Rider's art, for example, looks as if it was taken out of Colette's troupe. A nightmare-like evil looking version of it would work great for other masters and Levi.

I second the Som'er vote, but they need to figure out how to immortalize the "pull my finger spell" if they do.

I also think whether nightmare or not more gremlin boxes that mimic other crews would be awesome. A gremlin grow list, gremlin constructs or beasts, rezzer gremlins the possibilities are endless. Not only are the wonky ways they emulate other groups hilarious, but they give players the option to player a particular group or play style without requiring that they copy the purchase of a friend in their play group. I wanted the ortega's but someone else in my group had the boxset so I went for ophelia. We both get a shooty crew but with enough differences that it makes them both interesting.