The Drowned

Don't think Dead Justice will necessarily be unique..

Being a stand-in for another model in itself suggests otherwise I think, also 'Dead Doxy' sounds fairly generic (although so does the Riders and.. 'Lost Love', similar name there and they're unique).

'Dead Doxy' is probably a new type of Belle?

No idea what the Drowned is, but don't sound particularly like 'Horrors', but really, could be anything (so could the Doxy btw).

Useless speculations.. Yay..

Edit:

Almost certain that she's not a Master (EricJ said no more Masters in the d6g interview) and don't think Henchman either (listed contents of Twisting Fates suggest otherwise (only Avatars and Minions)).

Edited by Wodschow

Don't think Dead Justice will necessarily be unique..

Being a stand-in for another model in itself suggests otherwise I think, also 'Dead Doxy' sounds fairly generic (although so does the Riders and.. 'Lost Love', similar name there and they're unique).

'Dead Doxy' is probably a new type of Belle?

I don't believe Dead Justice will be anything unique beyond an alternate sculpt for whatever Dead Doxy is. I think the recent GenCon Release thread puts the nail in that particular coffin.

Dead Doxy, on the other hand, has the ring of a unique minion (if I'm guessing). But now that I mention it, the simple fact that she has an alternate sculpt in zombie LJ kind of puts the kiabosh on that ...

New Belle is what leaps to mind, yeah.

Yay!

I don't believe Dead Justice will be anything unique beyond an alternate sculpt for whatever Dead Doxy is. I think the recent GenCon Release thread puts the nail in that particular coffin.

Dead Doxy, on the other hand, has the ring of a unique minion (if I'm guessing). But now that I mention it, the simple fact that she has an alternate sculpt in zombie LJ kind of puts the kiabosh on that ...

New Belle is what leaps to mind, yeah.

Yay!

I'm not sure whether you're agreeing with me, attempting to correct me or simply repeating what I said..?

I'm not sure whether you're agreeing with me, attempting to correct me or simply repeating what I said..?

Um. Little from column A, little from column B. And C.

I wasn't referring to Dead Justice when I mentioned "unique", moreso Dead Doxy, potentially as a unique minion ... but I can appreciate the confusion considering how the posts came down.

I wasn't so much correcting you as clarifying my stance, which also required some repetition and general agreement (about new Belle, and middling enthusiasm for useless/fun speculation).

So ... yeah. All of the above, really.

Edited by Hatchethead

I agree. I can't see them exploding Boomer style to be hoest. As a body in water bloats with water, not the gases and what not. i think they should have a really slow move though.

What with them wearing concreate shoes and all.

Slow works, maybe another tough minion? like a belle but tougher and with out the lure shannagans?

no, it does not ôO a corpse in the water wouldn't float by mere water. the high amount of corpsegas building up (especially at higher temperatures) brings the body up.

but true, debuffing is an option, so is a typ of pinebox/burying effect => pulling the target down? that would probably only work with water terrain..who knows.