Hiding in the Smilies

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwa ha ha ah ah aha...

Justice's new smily is hilarious. Methinks somebody is just having a bit of fun, and somehow, I really doubt that's what the Avatar model will end up looking like. However, if that IS what the Avatar model ends up looking like...wow, mad props to Wyrd for having balls of steel. :tongue2:

only thing I feel with that is, that as a miniature it will feel insignificant compared to the other epical avatars... same thing could have been done, but instead she riding a horse made of ashes, scrap from the building and ghostly materials... even making a reference to the headless horseman

not complaining, merely suprised actually

only thing I feel with that is, that as a miniature it will feel insignificant compared to the other epical avatars... same thing could have been done, but instead she riding a horse made of ashes, scrap from the building and ghostly materials... even making a reference to the headless horseman

Remember less is often more

Who actually said it was an Avatar?

you do know you can just pull down the smiley list and look that way.

I do everything from my phone because I live in bfe. And I can't get reasonably priced internet. So I can only see the first 8 smilies when I drop down the list, and I can't scroll. Its kinda annoying, but phone internet is better than no internet.