Puppet avatars...who?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks some in depth analysis is required into the true nature of cooties. Quickly, to the Showgirls Cave! (by that I mean the changing rooms out the back of The Star) ~queue 1960s Batman music~

*Is compelled to tag along as well*

I think the cooties are Neverborn. Or maybe they're just the little bugs that crawl around Zoraida's place and annoy the puppets.

Holy Exploding Birds Tuesday, I believe you're right. After many hours slaving away in the the Showgirls Cave laboratory I can only deduce that they are indeed related in some way to those nefarious Neverborn. We must take to the streets of Malifaux City (in the Showgirls Mobile, naturally) with Silver Chocobo in tow, as there is strength in numbers. We must thwart this diabolically dastardly plan and save the general population from these underhanded schemes!

Oh, and save Karn too, but that's just a bonus :tea:

And do not worry Chocobo, we shall not be exploding you, Colette's off doing some other things and the less said about those, the better you'll sleep at night ;)

~queue more 1960s Batman music as we take to the streets~