Cool range of Old West MDF buildings

shuttler

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw these at the weekend and already ordered £50's worth (6 buildings). Will post some pics when they arrive, and when they are built.

Please take note that for Malifaux you need the Heroic scale buildings (not the 25/28mm ones which are a tad small), which only seem to appear on Sarrissa's website. Range is more limited in this cale, but will be expanded in the future.

They are nice buildings, but a friend of mine owns some and they are unusable to Malifaux, or anything greater that 20mm scale really :(

Edit - seems he bought the 15mm ones, he's also got some of the heroic scale and they work fine it seems.

Edited by LonelyPath

• 2 weeks later...

So, as i don't have much time lately for hobby stuff when I saw this last week i couldn't resist.

Since i just wanted to test them I stuck with only three to get over the free shipping.

What can I say, ordered Saturday 21th, got a confirm of shipping on Monday 23rd, package arrived yesterday 28th (UK to Germany).

If you don't cut out some back doors like I have I would say the build time would be under 10 minutes per house. 5 If you don't glue.

Let the Pictures speak for themselves:

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

They are the heroic size small+ buildings, and are NOT painted.

The doors look a bit small but are actually on scale. Damn those bases under the minis.

I've been using Citadel washes on mine, plus hand painted sign (rather than printing them out to retain the plank effect)s. Just need a few posters for the walls and I'll post up some pics tomorrow if I can.

They'll be used in anger next weekend at UK Games Expo.

Those heroic scale ones seem to work pretty well. I was going to order some buildings for a couple of 15mm games we play, now I think I'll change my future order to a few of the heroic scales. For some reason when looking at the range I only spotted the 15mm, the site couldn't have loaded properly the first time I checked. Plus (as noted in the edit of my earlier post) the same guy I know who has the 15mm range also has some of the heroic and he says he uses them for Malifaux (I'll have to get a game with him). I wish he'd told me that sooner instead of saying they were all no good, pfft... :P

Hmm... wonder about shipping...

If you go to Sarissa Precision themselves they say that orders below £30 are fixed at £2.50 and free shipping for anything over £30. This includes international shipping (it actually states that in the free shipping on orders over £30). I hope that helps :)

I'll be getting a few buildings off them in a couple of weeks ;)

• 4 weeks later...