Off Topic Playground

I'm baaaaack! Painted some Imperial Guard and then sat on the pc typing some thing up for the 40k club.

And what';s this talk about game consoles I missed? My first one was the NES, though I did have a Dragon 32k computer before then (and it was awesome and still works to this very day!). Bless those tapes on tapes :D

I'm baaaaack! Painted some Imperial Guard and then sat on the pc typing some thing up for the 40k club.

And what';s this talk about game consoles I missed? My first one was the NES, though I did have a Dragon 32k computer before then (and it was awesome and still works to this very day!). Bless those tapes on tapes :D

Dragon 32!! My brother and I had one of those....in fact he still has two i think in his room at our parents house!

Tube Way Army rocked!

Dragon 32!! My brother and I had one of those....in fact he still has two i think in his room at our parents house!

Tube Way Army rocked!

UI loved Dragon Hawk and Phantom Slayer, the latter was really challenging after a while being in the same labyrinth with tougher and tougher phantoms coming after you. Kill a phantom at the start with 3 shots, after killing about 30 or 40 phantoms it could take 100+ shots to take one down and your gun could only fire after a 2 second recharge :P

Wassup?!

Back from a brief vacation with the family. Hit two theme parks and over 20 different roller coasters over two days. Good stuff. If you've never been to Cedar Point in N. Ohio before and you like roller coasters, I HIGHLY recommend it. :D

Soo...yeah, not going to even attempt to catch up with the last 5 days of shenanigans here. Hope you all are doing well. I'm looking forward to getting back into the groove. ;)