Off Topic Playground

NP, Dirial. We stand by our own :)

Also, OMGOMGOMG!!! Currently highest bidder on a Witchling Unicorn... I mean Handler!!!

Auction ends in 4 days, and I doubt I will win it...

LIES! That model does not exist! It's a scam!

Unfortunately it does..and I am so gutted.  I had three of them through various deals etc and then when plastics started taking over metals a couple of years ago..i sold them for £3 each!  *cries*

Also, OMGOMGOMG!!! Currently highest bidder on a Witchling Unicorn... I mean Handler!!!

Unfortunately it does..and I am so gutted.  I had three of them through various deals etc and then when plastics started taking over metals a couple of years ago..i sold them for £3 each!  *cries*

ulcXKEW.gif

Edited by PraetorDragoon

Edited by Rurouni Benshin

It is my greatest regret..getting rid of the metal Malifaux stuff for next to nothing..if only I had decided to hold on to them for longer instead of trying to get money for the plastics loL!

We live and learn.

Your tears are delicious

and you may well laugh, but if I still had them..you would have been getting one for a lot cheaper than you are currently bidding!

I am not a fan of leather, but I will admit on certain people it can look very good..but then so can a tight pair of jeans..or a flattering dress.

Good looking people look good, no matter what they're wearing... that's why I don't get the tight leather stuff. Or underwear, or negligés.

So, my fellow Outcasts, here's what we have to do to maintain our lead against everybody else for Week 3 and beyond:

1) Kirby, pay Aaron another 50 dollars worth of eels. You know he likes his eels. And, you know HOW he likes his eels (super spicy, but still living).

2) Asrian, you have to distract Justin by opening up skype and, on video chat, jumping up and down in your sunday best (by that I mean your birthday suit). This way he won't see us hand Aaron the bag full of spicy yet living eels.

3) Patzer, you have the toughest job yet: while Justin and Aaron are distracted by the eels and Asrian's *ahem* endowments, you need to sneak onto the mainframe of the Wyrd webstore and make it look like ALL the models in ALLLLLLLL the other factions (and games) are sold out. Furthermore, make sure the Outcast models cost 1/4 the price they do compared to the cheapest LGS you can find online (or ebay, whatever looks better on the market). This way nobody will be distracted from Malifaux, and NOBODY will have any choice to buy anything on the webstore except Outcast models. This one's a doozy. Can you handle it?

4) Kalkris, you get to organize every bit of this mission and make sure you don't -- oh wait, that's me. :P

There is a certain strength in spices, eels, and spicy deals. Oh, and numbers too. Let's not forget the numbers we'll be racking up in membership and points!

~Lil Kalki

YOU SAW NOTHING. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG. THESE ARE NOT THE CONSTRUCTS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

Edited by Kalkris

Not bad, PD. I may actually have Battletech stuff painted today. Decided on House Steiner. Blue and white. The best officers money can buy :)

Which Steiner? Cause I can't stand Katherine...even in Mech 4 Mercenaries, I never was able to bring myself to side with her despite playing the campaign so many times. :P Her mother and grandmother were awesome though.

Hey everyone, hope things are going well! This weekend has been a pile of stupid in so many ways... >.< Stupid being sick on a Friday and having to make up hours on my one actual day off...