When I grow up I wanna be...

I wanted to be a paleontologist but instead I became an Archaeologist! funny how things end up :D

Archeologist, eh? In England? How exciting. I have family and an ex that do the acheology thing, it's all very exciting. I can't even immagine being in a country with stuff that can date back past the 1650's.

Im 31 and I still dont know. I just work to pay bills so I can take care of my kiddos and enjoy being a gamer. I ever get to meet Eric I will have to bug him to tell me about how awsome it is to get to work in gameing.

You know why adults ask little kids what they want to be when they grow up right? They are looking for ideas :)

Edited by tadaka

First I wanted to be a fireman, until I realised I am really scared of heights.

Then I wanted to be a train driver, until I realised that the pay was rubbish and modern trains are nowhere near as cool as steam trains.

Then I wanted to be a farmer, but then I realised it was really hard work and I don't have a farm.

I like your quote Tadaka, I may have to start using that. And I can't help but think of the phrase, "I'm not growing up, I'm growing sideways" :)

I wanted to be a paleontologist but instead I became an Archaeologist! funny how things end up :D

My Girlfriends Cousin did Archaeology at university, she is now a Sales Rep at Nestle...

I always wanted to be a fighter pilot. I was doing it all the way through uni building up for it but the useless guys at the careers office neglected to inform me all those years ago that because I had asthma briefly at a very early age I was not going to be able to do it :(

Archeologist, eh? In England? How exciting. I have family and an ex that do the acheology thing, it's all very exciting. I can't even immagine being in a country with stuff that can date back past the 1650's.

the oldest stuff i have handled was late neolithic but i spent alot of time excavating medieval sites. My most recent was a lepar hospital. Lots of skeletal remains and a skull buried very close to the topsoil. :-/

When I grow up I wanna be famous

I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies

When I grow up I wanna see the world

Drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies.

Well maybe not the last one.

You asked me what I wanted to be,

the answer now should be plain to see.

I wanna be.... famous.

I wanna live close to the sun.

Well, pack your bags because you've already won.

Everything to prove, nothing in my way.

I'll get there one day.