February and March releases listed on FRP Games (sadly no pictures)

The Lone Gamer

Ah you see I don't play Arcanists. Hmm Gunsmith, Large Steampunk Arachnid and a Soulstone Miner perhaps? What would they double up on in that box set?

Eh I just don't think those models have any real effects making them great for her except the gunsmith. Most models have some sort of effect with there master I just don't see it with them.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they've been releasing one box set every single month so far. They still need to release Molly, Hoffman, Kaeris, and Collodi, which I would assume will all get box sets. I would think that they would want to release everything before we get around to GenCon next year, so that only leaves 2 or 3 months without a box set release. So, possible that the list is accurate. I'm definitley bummed about having to wait that long for Hoff too though, but we are just getting the other Guild stuff in December/January, so I'm not too surprised to see a gap in between there. Honestly, I won't be surprised if Hoffman is one of the last ones to release. I would guess that his construct minions are tough to model/cast, so might take longer production times.

On the other hand, this is good for me....not much I need/want out of that, so easy for me to resist spending money I don't have, lol.

Interesting enough, they didn't post everything that is being released those months. :) Guess there are some surprises yet.

I'm guessing Terraclips.....? :hmmmm:

Bringing Hamelin out in February has cemented the sale of all my GW stuff. For me he is an absolute must.

I still have to round out my Kirai crew and I haven't even started on the Dreamer, I just can't keep up!

@Zaxon how sure are you about this cause I am really excited about hamlin and do you have any idea what is in his box?

Only in that I went through the Malifaux listings on FRP Games and this is what I found. The Hamelin box didn't list contents at that time...

Eh I think it's more likely to be:

Hamelin, Nix, 2 Ratcatchers and 3 Rats in the box.

...although I would say this is a pretty good guess. I was thinking perhaps the Obedient Wretch would be in there instead of the rats (since they are coming in a blister at the same time).

Interesting enough, they didn't post everything that is being released those months. :) Guess there are some surprises yet.

Awesome! I am glad at least some of the cat is still in the bag! I am also hopeful for Mechanical Doves and Molly.

...although I would say this is a pretty good guess. I was thinking perhaps the Obedient Wretch would be in there instead of the rats (since they are coming in a blister at the same time).

Pretty sure this won't happen as the wretch is Hamelin's totem and she would become the first totem to be included in a starter box.

A stolen is a posibility though.

Hollow Waif. ::disappears::

?

Hollow Waives aren't Totems.

Edit:

So are the rats gonna be like the rats that come with the current hamelin fig, or a lot larger (guessing the last)? And can somebody explain what the difference is between that hamelin and this new one coming?

Hamelin is upgraded to a Master in Rising Powers.