Favorite Totem

Doctor Amos

I am a guild player and an Ortega lover so The enslaved Neph is always high on my list. An extra easy to cast obey each turn is well worth the 2 AP.

And on top of that he is pretty competent in melee. Not enough to depend on but he can easily be used to mop up a hurt model that Perdita and crew didn't manage to kill.

Malifaux Child, anyone? :D

I really wish the Malifaux child was worth taking. I'm not after something game-breaking, but at least semi-useful would be nice. :(

In terms of gameplay my favorite is the Voodoo Doll, for obvious reasons.

But for looks I'd have to say the primordial magic or as I like to call it, the vomit worm. :D

also sheer love of the sculpt and the idea of it I really like the brass arachnid saddly it has been trumped by the toolkit now a days but I still love it

Actually if you don't use Ramos as a factory, it is still very useful for his spells because it has a higher cast.

So casting Arcing Screen and Electrical Fire is more of a possibility. I like using the totem to cast the Screen that way Ramos can do other stuff and still gets the bonus...which he kinda needs.

PS...if your name is from what I think it's from, that's awesome.

[i love the Dr...]

also sheer love of the sculpt and the idea of it I really like the brass arachnid saddly it has been trumped by the toolkit now a days but I still love it

You need to see how insane Ramos and Hoffman are in a brawl when you have Hoffman with the tool kit and Ramos with the brass arachnid. Have the tool kit give a tome to both Ramos and the tool kit. Ramos auto surging and reactivate on a 10+ of any suit.

-Heretic