Halloween Costumes

Zombie_Pimp

*imagines one's self walking around my LGS with a coffin on my back* I need to get building >.>

i had the same thought but imagined meandering around the little kiddies with not only the coffin but a big coat and a hat pulled over my face, would of scared the crap outta me when i was a kid...

I think Mr Oogie Boogie, I mean the stitched would be easy. Burlap sack... lots of fake organs.. I mean who doesn't have fake organs lying around their house?

:stitched

ow, erm, do they have to be fake...?

on the otherside walking around with a coffin on my back would be awesome,

i already have the hat and a coat that looks like it, tough i might need to get an actual duster...

ooh and i have tought about modifying a cuddle maverick to be a larp peacebringer... that would be awesome :D

i've been pricing up a Seamus outfit as there's plenty of Jack The Ripper outfits online :D .. without the boots i think it's very doable on the cheap :D

I have a pair of platform boots that would be perfect for a Seamus costume. Otherwise you could always buy These from Hottopic. Oh and they are on sale now.

For the rest of an authentic Seamus outfit this looks like a good place to start (though a bit on the pricey side).

Edited by Omenbringer

I'd totally try and dress up as Seamus. He's awesome! I don't get much of a choice this year though... my girlfriend has deemed that I need to be either Doctor Who or Fry (Futurama). ;)

Which Doctor... you could have fun and dress in a Cricket jumper and jacket with leak in the corner. Is she old enough to get it.

Which Doctor... you could have fun and dress in a Cricket jumper and jacket with leak in the corner. Is she old enough to get it.

David Tennant. She just got into it with the new series, and she's convinced that David Tennant is the only true Doctor already, lol.

Just give me reson to dress as seamus, also i convinced if i carry somone on back and make a dreamer doll we can go as LORD CHOMPY BITS himself

You just gave me an idea... I'm pretty short. I need to get a really tall friend to play Seamus... and I can be Copycat Killer. :-D

Hmmm... so I'm 25-30 pounds overweight... with long hair to around the middle of my back, and a goatee around 4-5" long...

I could kill my sideburns, grow a moustache and go as a really pale (I'm scandinavian) Francisco Ortega I guess.

Any other suggestions as to what I might pull off? As I really like the idea of Halloweening as a Malifauxian (and there will be a halloween party at the FLGS where I run demos)

Hmmm... so I'm 25-30 pounds overweight... with long hair to around the middle of my back, and a goatee around 4-5" long...

I could kill my sideburns, grow a moustache and go as a really pale (I'm scandinavian) Francisco Ortega I guess.

Any other suggestions as to what I might pull off? As I really like the idea of Halloweening as a Malifauxian (and there will be a halloween party at the FLGS where I run demos)

Killjoy

Convict Gunslinger

Teddy

Sebastian