What is your main faction?

wizuriel

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First was Arcanist, and with Colette they have risen back to 2nd favorite (re-overthrowing Neverborn). Then I got Res, and after playing Seamus found my new favorite faction. Then I got into Neverborn and loved Lilith and Pandora, so they took over the 2nd spot for a while. Then I got the book 2 stuff and loved the crap outta Kirai and Colette (haven't gotten a chance to play dreamer so he's theoretically at the top of my favorite masters list in my signature, but time may move him). Then I started gremlins and Guild.

Always though it interesting how different people gravitate to certain factions... Candy/kade/Teddy concept was so cool to me I picked up pandora's box and teddy on concept alone and hen got the rule book... Made no sense to me whatsoever when people would be interested in other factions.

At this point in the poll, quite interesting to me that main fact-wise, Arcanists are ahead.

Always though it interesting how different people gravitate to certain factions... Candy/kade/Teddy concept was so cool to me I picked up pandora's box and teddy on concept alone and hen got the rule book... Made no sense to me whatsoever when people would be interested in other factions.

At this point in the poll, quite interesting to me that main fact-wise, Arcanists are ahead.

now tied with neverborn : ) I'm pretty sure Colette shot arcanists up to a favorite

The only faction I do not have anything for is arcanist, but if I had to say I supported any one faction it would be the ressurectionist.

I am slightly surprised at the current vote count, I would have thought that the guild will have a higher number then it currently holds. It must be that guild is oppressive and they do not like taking polls.

The only faction I do not have anything for is arcanist, but if I had to say I supported any one faction it would be the ressurectionist.

I am slightly surprised at the current vote count, I would have thought that the guild will have a higher number then it currently holds. It must be that guild is oppressive and they do not like taking polls.

I think Guild have it all round, but they may not be the 'Main' faction for many anymore.

I think Guild have it all round, but they may not be the 'Main' faction for many anymore.

Agreed, I think a more appropriate question for the guild may be how many people use a guild crew for demo purposes.

I know I have a Perdita crew I have never used but has probably been played the most of all my crews, as my opponent.