Lilith's family album

Poko

Looks awesome, you did forget to add the Enslaved Nephilim who i believe is secret love child of Lilith and Francisco. but since its a secret thats most likely why it did not make the family album.

But thats why its in the ortega family list. Lilith sent the child to go live with his dad for a bit.

Not wanting to kill the poor child Perdita and Francesco covered it up and claimed that it was a "Totem" even though it has the same hair color and type as Francesco and some say even the same chin.

But I digress, you models are stunning and awesome. I cant wait to see them all grown up!

May I add that I have yet to see anyone remove that...appendage? between that one terror tot's legs. I know it's supposed to be a baby buuuuuuut...

So what you saying is that we should spade and nuder our terror tot!! man thats a bit steep. I mean we already got the babies fighting for us now you want to take away that tooo. wow, i mean that is a bit far dont you think....

sorry that part got away from me a bit there. Though i do agree it was a bit alarming when i was painting my zombie dogs to find all the bits have not fallen off.

Cool! Where'd you get the cello?

ArteFactory violin, bought it at a local store which used to stock Alkemy (same company did that and the side-line of Artefactory).

what does the violin means with lilith?

Nothing, but if it made you wonder it filled it's purpose :]

Or you could think up something like vanitas motif composed by the human skulls and violin with a monstrous demon of ages past standing on them defiantly, but that'd sound silly.

• 1 month later...

Round two of the family, only another young and cherub left, hopefully I'll get them done before halloween. Also, re-take of the earlier photos, now with better white balance.

102.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

101.jpg

95.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

Adult Neph is black because Lilith was tired of the whole "Def 4 vs Nino Ortega" thing and decided to try out stealth technology. It's yet to be decided if he is invisible to radar.

*EDIT*

Group shot, I forgot to post it so thanks to Thaehl for reminding me.

100.jpg

Edited by Poko

I like the skin tone on Lilith, it's almost a Native American tone. Mind sharing the recipe?

I *think* it was Tallaran flesh for base, with some dwarf flesh, and mostly elf flesh over it, and a wash of ogryn flesh wash. I generally like tallaran flesh very much, as it covers great, and has a nice insta-tan colour right there, which you can darken or brighten easily and still look somehow natural (all-elf is too pale, all dwarf is too blonde pig, bronzed flesh is just plain unhealthy).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...