What Figs would you like to see?

gerzel

I want:

• a sinister toymaker with some twisted steam-toys
  • a Steam-coach with Coachman and steeds
  • a wall-walking chimney sweep that can create ash clouds to obscure vision on the board
  • a generic miner type for the Arcanists (kind of like the Guild have their Guard)
  • a Jekyll/Hyde type character that uncontrollably changes back and forth during the game (perhaps an apothecary that dabbles in illegal alchemy?)
  • Mounted versions of the Ortegas
  • for the Neverborn, a leather-and-spikes-clad Beauty and the Beast type (with beauty being somewhat of a dominatrix and the beast a large monster)
  • evil and deadly "sheep" as new nightmares (they seem harmless while you're counting them, then CHOMP!),
  • a chuck-wagon model with Gastro-Wizard cook character
  • the Railman (a very big buff and tough guy that acts as a bodyguard, and is strong enough to throw things like scrap counters or other models)
  • a ferry-man that is a notorious scavenger always seeking to rob others in anyway he can: "The poor lad couldn't swim (especially not while I held his 'ead under water)."

Wow, I am really rambling here....yikes! Sorry about that!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I want to see Mami Lacroix. you know it's going to happen. they have copied every other Ortega. I think she should increase the WP of kin models near her 'cause no one disrespects Mami. and she should give healing flips 'cause she can cook up some mean vittles.

Also there needs to be more swamp critters. A Gator would be awesome.

I also had an idea for a Henchman. He would be the Hangman. He should be a guild/reser crossover and maybe count as a hangin tree for the hanged and jack daw. You could also have some desperate criminals as cheap troops to go with him (totems?)

I want to see Mami Lacroix. you know it's going to happen. they have copied every other Ortega. I think she should increase the WP of kin models near her 'cause no one disrespects Mami. and she should give healing flips 'cause she can cook up some mean vittles.

This. And more alternate models.

Also to second the preacher gremlin and his devout 50mm mob (with an ability like "Book burning" that debuffs/negates tome based spells, and being immune to influence).

"If we came from slurids, why is it that you never see one give birth to a gremlin?!"

Other ideas:

A new gremlin crew that has been living in the slums for a long time and is more "so-fist-tick-cated" than their Bayou brethren. Crew would include a Slum-lord boss, city gremlins, street urchins, pimp/ladies, boot-leggers, inventor + constructs etc. Maybe have a sub-sect/henchmen with sewer based gremlins and a "Crazy Rat Woman."

Miner Gremlins; used for slave labor, but escaped. Burly, melee based, lots of bury usage, and skills like "black lung" which work like stitched-together's anti-ranged cloud. Maybe Ht 2?

More pigs, like an immature/mature/sow. A pig rider, like the hooded.

Maybe another crew of gremlins that have been earthside and came back?

etc.

Personally I wouldn't mind Gremlins becoming their own faction and the game being renamed Gremifaux

Edited by Sebo

i know this is old but just saw it WYRD please do this. I so want to put down some smack with MR and Miss claws :) That being said no to the Leprechaun we have one and I HATE HIS MODEL ITS TERABAD DIE EVIL LEPRECHAUN DIE

As Neverborn characters are the stuff of dreams and fairy tales gone awry, a Neverborn Santa! Crew would include Jack Frost, Evil Reindeer, Frosty, maybe a hot Mistress Claus. Might work as a Ressurectionist too depending what one might pull out of that magic bag of his. Fun to maybe even have all the holidays represented... Father Time with a cool scythe, a Leprechaun, Easter Bunny... Might be much but a Christmas Themed army would be cool... Even if they came out as Twisted figs! But you gotta come out with an evil Jack in he Box!
Edited by tadaka

What i would really like to see is a neverborn gremlin sort of melee beat stick guy, surely someone out there has had a nightmare about a gremlin!!

Also would love a caster gremlin master or melee master in book 3 (we have ranged and support already.)

Funny I have a home brew Gremlin Preacher that I drafted up that would fit this request perfectly.

Also have a gremlin melee beat stick modeled after Lenny from of Mice and Men.

My favorite homebrew gremlin though has to be the Gremlin Debutante I did up (she is based on the Rotten Belles). Her abilities were the funnest to draft up.

I have another crazy idea!

SHOWGIRL COSTUMER. Wielding scissors (dressmaking scissors, so they're quite sharp) and fabric, she assists the showgirls in making their costumes and fitting everyone. And also with fighting. Her role is that of support-- can switch other models' places (Quick Change, perhaps?), give other models a Showgirl trait by shoving a costume onto them or something. Maybe she's able to fix Mannequins also..

I dunno. I just really want a costumer to be part of the Showgirl crew. It'd be awesome thematically. And also her name should be Ruby because I am an egotist.

Edited by Tuesday
Better reason for the name.

Curses! My reference library has always been small and weak. I fear I don't deserve that cookie.

But yes, if Wyrd ever makes a backstage/costume crew for the Star Theatre I'll be obligated to buy about 20 of them. Each. I imagine the showgirls themselves do a lot of the work, since they're tough and awesome, but there's got to be somebody pulling curtains up and doing quick mends when they're all on stage.

Curses! My reference library has always been small and weak. I fear I don't deserve that cookie.

But yes, if Wyrd ever makes a backstage/costume crew for the Star Theatre I'll be obligated to buy about 20 of them. Each. I imagine the showgirls themselves do a lot of the work, since they're tough and awesome, but there's got to be somebody pulling curtains up and doing quick mends when they're all on stage.

To be honist it's a vage reference at best, in supernatural, there is a demon called ruby, who train's one of the main chartors how to use his demonic powers, later it turns out that she is only using him to free Lucifer and behis host, and in he fifth season they are a number of joke about lucifer wearing sam like a prom dress