zombie holocaust

Monkey

Any one try a list kinda like

Nic

10 zombie dogs.

and 2 vulture's

whole plan would be that you cant kill us all. stick in a big blob and res anything that dies as the end with Nic to mindless zombies or if you have nice cards make something harder.

I would hate to see what pandora could do to them all and lady j would have a giggle at you but other masters are going to have a hard time of it to drop enough attacks to kill them all and then they will slowly be bogged down.

Once I kill the vultures I think I would be sitting pretty high since I could avoid everything else without too much trouble. I assume this is a fun list since it would not do too well in most of the scenarios I don't think. It would be a major pain to kill Nico though. I tend to run a similar style but I would much rather rezz stuff then keep the zombies.

Yeah. I usually run with 4 dogs, 1 vulture and either a few crooked men if I need range or a heavy hitter like killjoy or Betty, depending on who I'm fighting.

I would do as much as i could to res corpses into nastier things rather than keepin the mindless z's. Punk zombies and crooked men are your best friends.

I am not supporting this list, but if you did run it, make sure you own other, better models to summon in. First turn... dogs start killing dogs to give you exactly the number of counters you need depending on your card draw and how many times you can cheat to ensure that you can get the summon spell off. Repeat every single turn with dogs killing each other depending on how many good cards you draw to summon better stuff.

Boring, but not a totally worthless list imo.

I am not supporting this list, but if you did run it, make sure you own other, better models to summon in. First turn... dogs start killing dogs to give you exactly the number of counters you need depending on your card draw and how many times you can cheat to ensure that you can get the summon spell off. Repeat every single turn with dogs killing each other depending on how many good cards you draw to summon better stuff.

Boring, but not a totally worthless list imo.

Just wait for your opponent to start killing the dogs and then you can summon the better stuff right on top of them (after it has already activated no less). Dog might even get a lucky shot in before he drops.

I mean the list isn't as terrible as people are saying, mostly because with Bolster Undead makes them considerably stronger. They are also moderately fast and fast units in number can do bad things to lists based around shooting. Oh yeah and Nicodem can heal them :D.

Also I think any crew that can generate templates would be hurtful and that's more than half of the masters not mentioned above. Also a resurectionist master across the table would love you.

You're right on the money with this one. Pandora would smash you pretty quickly. So would the Ortegas - Line 'em up invoke family and you've got yourself a yippy shoot. :AR15firin

At least you'd have plenty of corpse couters!

You're right on the money with this one. Pandora would smash you pretty quickly. So would the Ortegas - Line 'em up invoke family and you've got yourself a yippy shoot. :AR15firin

At least you'd have plenty of corpse couters!

that would all be stood back up by the end of the next activation. Yes you can kill the dogs but the mindless zombies will be back.

It's a feasible list, if the cards go your way. You probably should swap some of the dogs for necropunks though. With Hard to Kill they can tie things up for an extra turn.

Nicodem has a hard time keeping up with the dogs, and although you can cast through the Vultures, you'll need higher cards to pull off reanimator.

• 3 months later...

OK lets dig this one back up from the dead for an update.

Finaly got my bum in gear and have put together this crew.

Nico

6 canine remains

bete

mortimer

sofar im 2 for 2 in hte games i have played with them. Again i have not faced any bad match ups and its going ok. But i have to say my last game was exactly as i wanted this list to play out in my head.

I was playing against

vics

student of conflict

hans

3 rhonin.

We where playing in an Old GW castle missign one side. we said all wall could be climbed at 1/2 move and that you could cimb down part way and then drop to make movement easyer.

Generaly each turn i would run up a dog to a good postion and then my opponant would kill hthe dog and out poped bete paralized and mauled that she attacked under bolster undead. Then was promptly kill by a Viky she would then return to the grave. This continued to a point where all i has left was 1 dog, mortimer and nico

every thing was a corpse counter in the center of the castle on the last turn.

I activated Nico his actions where

Arise... and 11 zombies got up.

changed one in to a rotten bell

changed another to a rotten bell

and then failed to get the last cast off.

The vickys then started to climb for their life and got up to the ramparts. Then the Bells activated. with a quick flash of only slightly rotten thigh the ranged viky was lured back off the walls and in to the swarm of zombies who ate her in one round. The other vick left alone on the ramperts did not feel the same attraction to my other bell and lived to fight another day. cracking game and it realy did feel like people fighting a horde of dead that would just not stay dead. Dame fine game

I know everyone and their grandma likes Morty, but the dogs in your list mean that you don't really need him. Try taking Sebs...he can companion all of those dogs and he is better in melee.

I had plans of doing something similar in a 35ss scrap.

Nico, Sebs, maybe a Belle, the rest...dogs, lots and lots of them.

Of course I reserve this list for people with limited AoE capabilities.