FAQ today?

mbowsher76

Maybe it was actually "end of the weak"; so once Wierd Sketch has completed his unholy mission of cleansing the Earth of the puny and the undeserving, he will unveil the great FAQ - carved into monolithic tablets of stone and containing the forbidden knowledge passed down by the overlord EricJ. ;)

Maybe it was actually "end of the weak"; so once Wierd Sketch has completed his unholy mission of cleansing the Earth of the puny and the undeserving, he will unveil the great FAQ - carved into monolithic tablets of stone and containing the forbidden knowledge passed down by the overlord EricJ. ;)

if thats the case all he needs to say is who and when and i'll help speed the process along :D

Woah! I went from a measly ghost to become akin to Moses!

if thats the case all he needs to say is who and when and i'll help speed the process along :D

Ha ha ha. Lupus the leg breaker eh?

it's coming soon, promise...

I don't however promise to define "soon" :D

It's in my hands now, the marshals and dev team have worked tirelessly on it, and should hopefully answer everything...now I just have to get to work chipping it into these stone tablets

Need me to do some reps so I can lug those suckers down the mountain?

Guys, take a step back and cease your rapid rocking and mumbling...it'll be here sooner than later, but don't keep F5'ing the computer for the afternoon. It just gets mad and goes to stay at Mother's if you do it too often.

Really?

My owner's manual says I'll go blind if I F5 too often.