Fate Deck from GenCon?

Omadon

Speaking as someone who only plays Arcanists so far, I own four of the deck colours and intend to complete the set (which can't be used together!) because they are awesome.

There is a tangible fetishism around the symbology and style of Malifaux.

It is also such a low cost of entry I feel guilty at the amount of money I've given other miniature games companies who don't do as good a job, quite frankly.

I think I spent US $2000 in the first 3 years of playing 40K. That was 15 years ago now. I am now very sad thinking of the amount that went into that stuff.

On a brighter note though, I have now spent about US $250 on Malifaux and have only been doing it since September. So I am on my way.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't even care if it's that deck, I just want plasticized cards. The edges on mine are all wearing away from shuffling.

Aye, same here. It's a shame, cause the artwork on them is fantastic, but they pick up a LOT of wear and tear. <_< I've resigned myself to the fact that at some point, I'm gonna have to replace them if they get too scruffy. heh.