Your Favorite Faction (prerelease)

Peterdita

Allright, we've all said it in one thread or another. Well here's a thread to publically say it and include some interfaction smack talk!

I think it will be cool to see the votes now, and then post another poll in say 6-12 months and see where allegiance stands then.

Me: NEVERBORN! The rest of ya'll are just trespassing on our turf! We were here first and we aren't going anywhere! Malifaux's minions unite!

Edited by Peterdita

Its so hard to choice.

I love the Resurrectionists. Who doesn't like zombies, undead hookers and flesh golems.

But I actually own more Guild stuff and the Death Marshals are what caught my eye and made me want to get into this game. I also have a love/hate relationship with Marcus. Of course I plan to get Liliths Brood and maybe either the Viks or Gremlins at Gencon. So I will eventually have my hands in every factions.

I don't think I should vote. People may think I was biased when balancing the rules...

HAH! As if!

Arcanists all the way! (Actually I'm all about the Steampunk masters. So Ramos and Leveticus.)

Ok so Arcanists are officially broken... ;)

This poll was actually a trick to find out exactly which forum members were not part of the Guild. Please stay in your residence, a stagecoach will be by for you all shortly...

Without having played a game the mini's I really love are the Ortega's and the Ressurectionists. With the undead guys edging them out because they're so unique to Wyrd mini's. The zombie hookers are fantastic, and Seamus is just so wierd. Loving the entire range though, and I'm sure once I start painting Bayou goblins I'll be sold forever.

Release the friggin' game already! Gencon is like a million sleeps away.

During testing there was a mantra of "Blame Kel" for a bit, but it started to shift to "Blame TBK" especially when it comes to the Easy Button Arcs lists... ;)

JK TBK! :)

Ahh yes. All those moments of me saying "But I don't WANT to!"

I distinctly remember being instrumental in removing the Ramos summons 4 spiders and they all blow up every turn. You know, cause that wasn't busted all to hell!

Perhaps I have a faulty memory though.

I do recall you being blamed for just about every delay in a release of new statistics though. :P

I SO wanted the Arcs to have easy buttons though. :(

Responsibility was never so difficult.

lol, I don't think I should vote, people may claim I was bias when writing stats :(

Eric - I believe in the wisdom of your choice. In the past I've seen innocent votes cast by developers on polls cause grief even if there was no bias at all.

I think it's neat how there's a good spread on the votes as it stands right now...

Either way - I voted, but I do like a whole bunch of 'em...

Good Call :)

~Shade~

Eric - I believe in the wisdom of your choice. In the past I've seen innocent votes cast by developers on polls cause grief even if there was no bias at all.

I think it's neat how there's a good spread on the votes as it stands right now...

Either way - I voted, but I do like a whole bunch of 'em...

Good Call :)

~Shade~

I would have followed this as well. However I have been so blatantly obvious about where my support lies that it seemed stupid to do the same thing.

If anything I was probably harsher on the Arcs for it though. The cool thing is that all three of us have our pet factions (Really masters) and we had great fun shooting each other down when broken ideas were put up.

I think i will sit on the fence on this for the time being as i have not seen the rules yet so i find it hard to say one faction is better than the other at present and they are all such spiffy looking miniatures with plenty of character, so no vote from me sorry guys i like them all . :)

Edited by Silmarilias

Just to add a little fuel to the flame, I'll post the stats for 2 models of the faction that has the most votes tomorrow when I wake up ;)

So after I voted for the Guild (Soniia is the best--and I'm not saying that just because I am married to her :bounce:) the voting was all tied at 5. Does that mean we get to see stats on all the factions? :laughing:

I voted Resurrectionist as that's what I've got. HOWEVER I LOVE them ALL. My interest in The Game is mostly the modeling possibilities; rules have a certain effect on moi :sleeping:. The BIG PLUS on the forthcoming Game release, for moi, is the focus being placed on ALL the Ubercool Wyrd minis & related fluff. :fing02: