M3E Errata- What to Expect

Hobby Wyrd

First of all, absolutely fantastic that you're doing an extensive errata to the new stuff ahead of the usual schedule and it looks like this addresses most of the high power outliers. Absolutely brilliant! Love how many profiles got looked at!

I also really appreciate this post and letting us know the reasoning behind all this stuff. Very good communication!

I am a bit saddened to see that Bayou wasn't touched at all so Somer and Wrastlers and such still won't see the table at all and I had hears some grumblings about the Madness Bayou stuff being OP as well. But all that said, I think that it's best to consider this one a bonus errata and hope that Bayou will get looked into in the winter errata.

So yeah, great stuff - thank you for this!

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Glad to see some problems (looking at you, Damian) fixed, and thanks for letting us know the reasoning behind. And glad to see some models being boosted, hopefully this will continue and some unused models will be back to the tables!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

First of all, absolutely fantastic that you're doing an extensive errata to the new stuff ahead of the usual schedule and it looks like this addresses most of the high power outliers. Absolutely brilliant! Love how many profiles got looked at!

I also really appreciate this post and letting us know the reasoning behind all this stuff. Very good communication!

I am a bit saddened to see that Bayou wasn't touched at all so Somer and Wrastlers and such still won't see the table at all and I had hears some grumblings about the Madness Bayou stuff being OP as well. But all that said, I think that it's best to consider this one a bonus errata and hope that Bayou will get looked into in the winter errata.

So yeah, great stuff - thank you for this!

Looking at the last sentence of the article there is every possibility that there's a surprise Big Hat errata that they're saving...

• Agree 2

I know it sounds dramatic, but this rekindled my passion for Malifaux. The insight you provided into the reasoning behind the errata and the list of models that get changed is absolutely fantastic. I was also hoping for Som'er, but this is far more than I expected. Really cool! Thank you, Wyrd. 

• Agree 1