Zoraida the swamp hag and the Kurgan

Korrok

20 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

I'm not sure yet xD

Hinamatsu, Francois (in Bayou), etc seem pretty likely... Whatever can burst the highest.

Or you can just witch brew JuJu and do 2 stat 7  3/4/6 attack. It should get the job done most of the time (especially with focus).

6 minutes ago, SEV said:

Or you can just witch brew JuJu and do 2 stat 7  3/4/6 attack. It should get the job done most of the time (especially with focus).

That's only 6 damage, though, right? (They can still stone you to a minus).

I would imagine you're really wanting in the realm of 9-12 damage. Maybe First mate with sudden strike and crit strike attacks?

4 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

That's only 6 damage, though, right? (They can still stone you to a minus).

Maybe First mate with sudden strike and crit strike attacks?

I think the dream scenario here would be Off the Path'ing your target into a brew'ed up TFM to trigger Pounce, then 1-2 Lost Knowledge to for Seal Fate and summoning the Effigy if needed. Then there's one opposing activation of your choosing between you and going completely ham on your target with 3-4 stat 7 Anchor Attacks with a decently sculpted hand. If the Effigy is already in range you have some flex to do a Focus or Walk action and use Moth Witch to get Z2 and TFM into position first.

• Haha 1

I think first mate is likely the best option.

I don't see juju being viable now the kurgan exists. Juju is a so so beater and a poor tank. Whereas the kurgan is a much better tank and can help its own crew whilst having potential to do ok damage. Juju is just a trap I think. Too many stones invested in something that will go down quick and/or use a lot of resources staying up. First mate seems a much better option for beating as he can do three attacks which is what you need from any decent beater surely. Also likely to stay alive longer than juju and can switch to scheming.