Do we know which crew boxes are getting new sculpts?

Pumpkin

So, I see that some boxes are getting new sculpts and some are just being reissued with the new packaging.

Do we have any info on which boxes, exactly, Wyrd is planning on redesigning in the near future?

Mostly interested in Titania, Yan Lo, Zoraida and Kirai. I like their current sculpts, but if there's news on possible redesigns for any of them, I might as well hold on so I can compare.

3 minutes ago, Pumpkin said:

Mostly interested in Titania, Yan Lo, Zoraida and Kirai. I like their current sculpts, but if there's news on possible redesigns for any of them, I might as well hold on so I can compare.

In Wyrd's page you have the info about some of them:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/m3eproductsneverborn Titania core + Bults + Rougarous + Killjoy are the same. Here you also have Azde + Wisps + Grootslang (also same models)

https://www.wyrd-games.net/m3eproductsresurrectionists The resser part of Yan-Lo crew remains the same and Goryos and Sheshins too

Some of the Yan-Lo crew (Yan-Lo, Soul porter, Chiaki and Izamu) and also Zoraida's (Zoraida, doll and juju) seem to be remodeled because his art changed from M2e.

Kirai art is the same, the only art changed afaik is the lost love...

Hope it helps!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ogid said:

In Wyrd's page you have the info about some of them:

https://www.wyrd-games.net/m3eproductsneverborn Titania core + Bults + Rougarous + Killjoy are the same. Here you also have Azde + Wisps + Grootslang (also same models)

https://www.wyrd-games.net/m3eproductsresurrectionists The resser part of Yan-Lo crew remains the same and Goryos and Sheshins too

Some of the Yan-Lo crew (Yan-Lo, Soul porter, Chiaki and Izamu) and also Zoraida's (Zoraida, doll and juju) seem to be remodeled because his art changed from M2e.

Kirai art is the same, the only art changed afaik is the lost love...

Hope it helps!

In addition to this, we know Yan-Lo will be getting a new box, without a specific announcement from Wyrd for two reasons. Yan Lo, Soul Porter, Chiaki and Izamu have new art; and the minions that used to be in his box are already shown to be packaged with the rest of his keyword in a ressurs box.

As for other masters, it's a safe bet that if they have new art, they're getting new sculpts. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Necrokamo said:

....and Lost Love is no longer Kirai's totem... something awful will happen in her new lore (the chapter of Squidward must be a sign)

What makes you say that?
It says on Kirai's page that she returns from Earthside with the knowledge on how to revive Francis. We can assume she was successful, which is why he is now WP 2, a nihilist and living. Being dead for so long has kind of messed up his head I'm guessing. She got him back, but at what cost

4 minutes ago, Necrokamo said:

@SteampunkCake, i that reviewing the new stats cards of the Urami team I noticed that Francis is no longer the Kirai's totem but Ikiryo wich makes me think that something happenend with the ritual that she learn in TOS. Maybe the ritual failed or Francis upon learning everything Kirai did to resurrect him is affraid from her.

I think that's more a feature of the way they have chosen to do totems as an ever present part of the crew, so you don't have to take lost love every gam,e but you are going to take Ikryu every game.

For example Daydreams are no longer the dreamers totem, Lord Chompy bits is now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Necrokamo said:

@SteampunkCake, i that reviewing the new stats cards of the Urami team I noticed that Francis is no longer the Kirai's totem but Ikiryo wich makes me think that something happenend with the ritual that she learn in TOS. Maybe the ritual failed or Francis upon learning everything Kirai did to resurrect him is affraid from her.

ikiryo.png

Read The Resurrectionists faction book. 

43 minutes ago, SteampunkCake said:

What makes you say that?
It says on Kirai's page that she returns from Earthside with the knowledge on how to revive Francis. We can assume she was successful, which is why he is now WP 2, a nihilist and living. Being dead for so long has kind of messed up his head I'm guessing. She got him back, but at what cost

New Ressur book has the whole story. He's living now, but it didn't go well. That story also involves Jack Daw and is pretty good. Don't want to give away exactly what happened. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

New Ressur book has the whole story. He's living now, but it didn't go well. That story also involves Jack Daw and is pretty good. Don't want to give away exactly what happened. 

Jack Daw?????? I hope my group's m3e package arrives soon to read the story... at least Francis is alive.

Having read the story of Kirai in the faction book...

Why Kirai? Tell me why? 😢

Everything that could go wrong in the ritual went wrong, on top she don't suspect from Daw's actions and it seems to me that Francis's soul is now in the body of Jack Daw... Kirai staying with a soulless being but at the less will load the soulstones in the game..