Can we have a list of what will be included on each new box?

longfanz

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, longfanz said:

There are a lot of boxes with no info 'six feet under' from memory but many more...

Looking over the GTS distribution site I'm seeing these as having no info of contents:
The Ten Peaks
Familiar Faces
Wake The Dead
The Howling
Altered Beasts
Bayou Engineering
Off the Top Rope
See Ya Later
Surgical Staff
Six Feet Under
Vengeful Ghosts
Hired Killers
Support Staff
The Returned
A Light in the Dark
A Hard Day's Work
Ancient Evil
Eternal Servitude

Working with my FLGS to order things for the group, since they dont normally carry it. Preorders have to be in by the 15th of August.

10 hours ago, Beeray said:

Looking over the GTS distribution site I'm seeing these as having no info of contents:
The Ten Peaks
Familiar Faces
Wake The Dead
The Howling
Altered Beasts
Bayou Engineering
Off the Top Rope
See Ya Later
Surgical Staff
Six Feet Under
Vengeful Ghosts
Hired Killers
Support Staff
The Returned
A Light in the Dark
A Hard Day's Work
Ancient Evil
Eternal Servitude

Working with my FLGS to order things for the group, since they dont normally carry it. Preorders have to be in by the 15th of August.

Yup, the thing is those boxes contents should be disclosed as that will help us to buy that model that is now sold separately but will not be in the future...

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Beeray said:

The Ten Peaks
Familiar Faces
Wake The Dead
The Howling
Altered Beasts
Bayou Engineering
Off the Top Rope
See Ya Later
Surgical Staff
Six Feet Under
Vengeful Ghosts
Hired Killers
Support Staff
The Returned
A Light in the Dark
A Hard Day's Work
Ancient Evil
Eternal Servitude

Some of these are pretty easy to work out. The Ten Peaks is most likely December keyword models, Familiar Faces is Mimic models (likely Doppelganger and Changelings) Altered Beasts is Chimera, Bayou Engineering is probably Sparks, Mechanized Porkchop and Survivors, Off the Top Rope is Mancha Roja and Wrastlers. Other than that, I'm not too sure on the others, but I'm sure others can work them out, even if we don't get an official listing from Wyrd.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yew Arcane said:

Some of these are pretty easy to work out. The Ten Peaks is most likely December keyword models, Familiar Faces is Mimic models (likely Doppelganger and Changelings) Altered Beasts is Chimera, Bayou Engineering is probably Sparks, Mechanized Porkchop and Survivors, Off the Top Rope is Mancha Roja and Wrastlers. Other than that, I'm not too sure on the others, but I'm sure others can work them out, even if we don't get an official listing from Wyrd.

will you put your money on it? I mean, literally... I won't buy models based on an assumption. By names and codes I know more or less what will be in there but I can't be sure. For example for me "Bayou engineering" could include Big Brain Brin and test subjects so I would love to know if it will include what you said as I am only missing sparks from that list and, when M3E is fully released I will have to buy all the box to get him. Wouldn't be easier to have a detailed list?

4 minutes ago, CD1248 said:

They always release box contents before they go up for order, hold your horses.

Yes, but what I mean is that single miniature boxes won't be available much longer. Maybe when they disclose the contents no m2 miniatures could be bought. Look, I've been playing a while and have miniatures across all factions and keywords so this could be a big duplicates problem for me and others as older miniatures won't be elegible for special orders

5 minutes ago, longfanz said:

will you put your money on it? I mean, literally... I won't buy models based on an assumption. By names and codes I know more or less what will be in there but I can't be sure. For example for me "Bayou engineering" could include Big Brain Brin and test subjects so I would love to know if it will include what you said as I am only missing sparks from that list and, when M3E is fully released I will have to buy all the box to get him. Wouldn't be easier to have a detailed list?

For your example, what says Engineering more, Brin or Sparks. I will be buying the Foundry models, as they're most of what's left for that particular keyword. And these are releasing in September, so I don't understand fully why they would have to be ordered by August 15.

Just now, Yew Arcane said:

For your example, what says Engineering more, Brin or Sparks. I will be buying the Foundry models, as they're most of what's left for that particular keyword. And these are releasing in September, so I don't understand fully why they would have to be ordered by August 15.

It's the other way around. I'm trying to complete boxes now as I have some of the models that will be sold toghether

Generally, the M3E boxes have been only more cost effective than the M2E boxes if they did not come together before & you needed all of the models (i.e.:  Big Jake, Taelor, & Student of Conflict; McTavish & Bayou Gators; Doppelganger & Changelings).

If you're unsure, just get all of the older boxes you want now and save yourself the stress.

3 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

Generally, the M3E boxes have been only more cost effective than the M2E boxes if they did not come together before & you needed all of the models (i.e.:  Big Jake, Taelor, & Student of Conflict; McTavish & Bayou Gators; Doppelganger & Changelings).

If you're unsure, just get all of the older boxes you want now and save yourself the stress.

The stress is I don't really know which ones to get as @Griautis said. The "buy all the models you are missing from the keyword" is impossible as I have like 30 masters and don't want to spend that amount of money right now, I'd rather buy the 3, 4 or 10 models and wait until keyword boxes are released).

6 hours ago, Yew Arcane said:

so I don't understand fully why they would have to be ordered by August 15.

The order by Aug 15th comes from GTS preorders. 
The store I order through doesnt stock Malifaux and is special ordering it for me and my group. So I have to preorder it to ensure we get it. We have had a very hard time getting some product throughout M2E and would like to ensure we get the Products my group wants by preordering them. This way we know that they were ordered.