Sneak Peek At The New Boxes

Jesy Blue

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/malifaux.html#/?_=1&filter.product_tag=Preorder&page=1

Its just a preorder page, nothing of great note, but it has some box art and some contents....

The big new takeaway from this is they are selling each Faction's Effigy & Emissary together in one box.

Mercenary Keyword box now comes with both Viktorias, Vanessa, and 3 Ronin.  I bring it up because the art on them looks completly new (and other boxes look like exactly the same as they always have), so this might be all new sculpts. I'll probably get them because I already have all 6 Ronin; might as well collect the other 3 if they have them.

Other boxes look like contents have changed, like every Arcanists one, but I don't know them well enough to say exactly what, so have a look.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

Mercenary Keyword box now comes with both Viktorias, Vanessa, and 3 Ronin.  I bring it up because the art on them looks completly new (and other boxes look like exactly the same as they always have), so this might be all new sculpts. I'll probably get them because I already have all 6 Ronin; might as well collect the other 3 if they have them

If you want there are pictures of the new miniatures on the Twitter page of Kyle 

44 minutes ago, Regelridderen said:

Or go to wyrds upcoming releases page and click the boxes, that will show the back side of them.

Yep, but I was talking about the Viktorias . They aren't in the Upcoming yet but there is a picture on Twitter of the miniatures 

3 minutes ago, SerZaka said:

Yep, but I was talking about the Viktorias . They aren't in the Upcoming yet but there is a picture on Twitter of the miniatures 

I don't have twitter; do you have a link?

2 hours ago, SerZaka said:

Can I actually post this like or it is against some rules of the forum? (Privacy or something)

If Kyle didn't want it public, he probably shouldn't have posted it on twitter...

I'm 99% sure you're safe from visitors at night because of this😉

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1