Hazardous without a number

Clement

Question

7 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, Beetle941 said:

I would assume that if there is no number associated with hazardous then it would he 0. So it would be a damage flip with nothing added to it

I think that's what we're going to have to do baring intervention from Wyrd.  Unless some has the old beta files and can fill in what it used to be?

It should be Erratad.  Either to add a strength (even if 0), or to explain the default strength is 0.

There absolutely needs to be an errata because the rules don’t provide a default strength value—either the card or the Hazard rules need to change.

Personally, I’m betting on Hazardous (3) because otherwise it’s going to be a pain in the butt marking Unathi’s clouds and the Fogger clouds.

14 hours ago, solkan said:

There absolutely needs to be an errata because the rules don’t provide a default strength value—either the card or the Hazard rules need to change.

Personally, I’m betting on Hazardous (3) because otherwise it’s going to be a pain in the butt marking Unathi’s clouds and the Fogger clouds.

Also it has the same trigger name, and Wyrd tries to keep things with the same name consistent.