Supply Wagons

f1amius

But 30mm base models aren’t good for this mission, cuz they push the marker only for 2” and if opponent model stay behind marker u can’t push it forward. 

I played this mission vs TT and on the 1st turn his marker was on a center line. His master was mei, so i can’t even do somesthing to his models, after this he just block my marker and having enough hitters he star to destroy my models. 

Pandora is intresting choice, i even didn’t think about her, but still what crew do use with her for pushing marker? 

If his marker is on the center line there has to be some models exposed to a nice charge? Mei's vent can't protect against that and neverborn can charge really far into the board turn 1.

Take a Grootslang? It has a 50mm base for only 6ss and can jump up to where it is needed after a couple of pushes. Neverborn also have an interesting counter-tactic in the form of all the models that can start from the shadows. The markers are deployed before the first player places so even if you lose the deployment flip you can seriously block off the marker's path with either waldgeists or some scary enforcers and Serena's upgrade. 

Turn one it's also exactly as efficient to use two 3ss models pushing it 4" together as it is to use a 6 ss model to push it 4" since the enemy is likely unable to block your first pushes. More activations may even be preferable.

For pushing my own Wagon, I've been using The Hooded Rider with The Cherub. 1st turn, the rider pushes (interacting as a 0) then walks and pushes again. The Wagon provides some cover for him and he is a pretty strong unit to protect the Wagon for a few turns and then potentially counter the enemies push, or complete other schemes.

I also did a similar thing with The Dreamer (using Serena to give Warped Reality to him, then targetting the Rider and hoping to drop fast on him)

In terms of denial, I had a really good game using Lilith, turn 1 I rooted both 50mm models my opponent had set up for the push, meaning he didn't pass over the centreline until turn 4 (as I continued to do this) then tangle shadowed in The Doppelganger (for recover evidence) so Lilith could remove McCabe from the situation. When I rooted the Mounted Guard on turn 1, it had been given reactive too, which made it even better.

1 hour ago, f1amius said:

But 30mm base models aren’t good for this mission, cuz they push the marker only for 2” and if opponent model stay behind marker u can’t push it forward. 

I played this mission vs TT and on the 1st turn his marker was on a center line. His master was mei, so i can’t even do somesthing to his models, after this he just block my marker and having enough hitters he star to destroy my models. 

Pandora is intresting choice, i even didn’t think about her, but still what crew do use with her for pushing marker? 

If they put a road block in the way then you need to work out ways around it, this might be as simple as a sideways push to get round the obstruction. I've never found Mei all that survivable so throwing her into my enemies face often results in a dead mei, but then I normally have decent Ml threats in my list. 

1 minute ago, Azkral said:

I think he gives the hooded rider warped reality to make him nightmare, not to deploy from the shadows

Doesn't matter. If he has it, he can't interact on the first turn regardless of how he deploys. 

9 minutes ago, Azkral said:

I think he gives the hooded rider warped reality to make him nightmare, not to deploy from the shadows

Doesn't matter why you give it, even if amodel with the ability to deploy from the shadows deploys in it's deployment zone it cannot interact turn one. The model has the interact restriction no matter where it sets up.