Jury mask abuse.

Legislat

I think people are overetimating the usefullness of the mask thing. It should work well with Perdita but for example I don`t see myself using Jury with Austringers a lot as they don`t want to be in the same place ever.

I think the Recruiter will be most used by me.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2017 at 11:23 AM, Gnomezilla said:

Just the soulstone miners placing folks at nearby scheme markers.

Found my notes. Masks plus stompybots equals pushes: steam arachnid swarm and rail golem push on attacks although you'd probably rather take the built-in tome trigger on either, push in a pulse for guardians which knocks all enemies back out of melee range (intriguing, but these days I want them engaged instead), place effect on soulstone miners who will probably be too far away to benefit. Hoffman himself could either guarantee a push on machine puppet or...does anyone ever take this upgrade?...explode all the scrap with remote mines. All fun and achievable but marginal. My favorite use would be chasing down models which push as a defensive trigger with the steam arachnid swarm.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in the process of making a swampfiend list so it fits my painting schedule quite nicely. I will also be able to use most of my slow grow resser McMourning hires in guild which is nice. I'll be able to stay guild and still play ressers, arcanists and neverborn.

Pig McMourning is also an option, might not be top tier though. The Sow birthing piga left and right heaöed by nurses. :D

• Like 1