Dimitri

Hi guys. We all have noticed the funny references wyrd chooses for malifaux.

Lenny is peting a piglet like Lenny from "of mice and men" was peting rabbits.. 

Ulix has a pig crew like Odysse whos crew was turned into pigs by Circe..

Old major is .. old major from "animal farm"..

François although mimics Francisco, he also stands like Clint Eastwood..

Post stuff you noticed and you liked. Mostly for gremlins but you can post for other factions too. :)

1 hour ago, the tick said:

Burt Jebson and Gracie are (I think) a throw back to Big Trouble in Little China. Kurt Russell's character was Jack Burton and I think he was sweet on some character named Gracie 'something-or-other' who got kidnapped by Lo Pan (who may be referenced by Wong?).

Lo Pan is more Yan Lo.  Wong is Egg Shen, who was played by Victor Wong.

2 hours ago, the tick said:

Burt Jebson and Gracie are (I think) a throw back to Big Trouble in Little China. Kurt Russell's character was Jack Burton and I think he was sweet on some character named Gracie 'something-or-other' who got kidnapped by Lo Pan (who may be referenced by Wong?).

Kim Cattrall's character is called Gracie Law, and Kurt Russell's truck is called Pork-Chop Express. There is an article in Chronicles #5 about it.

I'd post the picture of Pamela Anderson as comparison, but I'm at work and don't think a Google search for it is the best plan at the moment.

Zipp has a couple of abilities that remind me of Team Rocket.  However, he's definitely a certain DOoP officer some of us are so familiar with.  He even has a reptile-like creature as his first mate.