Error on the field reporters card?

4thstringer

The field reporters "assaulted in public" gives the assaulted +2 condition, which reads" when this model activates, suffer 2 damage and end this condition"

I can't for the life of me understand the reason to have it be a stacking condition.  Is it a typo from the original?   Since it is +2 does it do 4 damage total(which would be bonkers for a 4 stone model,  even with it being removable and delayed)?

Is that an automatic trigger?

Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying. It looks like there's a missing + before the second two. That actually would mean the condition stacks but always does 2 damage no matter how high it goes. I assume it's meant to be "suffer +2 damage" to correspond with the condition's +2, like for armor. Then it would be 1 damage per unit of condition. 

• Like 1

The way I read it is that the condition stacks. When the reporters cast it you get 2 stacks of assaulted which is why you take 2 damage from it (so if they cast it twice you take 4 damage).

probably should have said

"when this model activates, suffer damage equal to the amount of assaulted stacks on this model"

On August 14, 2016 at 7:59 AM, 4thstringer said:

The field reporters "assaulted in public" gives the assaulted +2 condition, which reads" when this model activates, suffer 2 damage and end this condition"

I can't for the life of me understand the reason to have it be a stacking condition.  Is it a typo from the original?   Since it is +2 does it do 4 damage total(which would be bonkers for a 4 stone model,  even with it being removable and delayed)?

The reason for it is that 2 is min damage typically. It's worse than just being part of the attack action's damage because it's a condition and only Nellie can take credit for the kill.