Levi and Brutal Effigy

daniello_s

Recently I was wondering if not to swap Hodgepodge Effigy with Brutal Effigy when running Levi. 

It might work well when Neutralize the Leader scheme is in the pool and considering the fact that Levi now can channel only once in the turn. With condition granted from Brutal Effigy Levi could now regain those 2 wounds from channeling quickly. 

I used to take Hodgepodge Effigy all the time but recently killing model a turn is sometimes quite challenging task (unless you have a chance to charge the target model). Hard cover (well, any cover to be honest) is a real problem for Levi's Unmaking.

What do you think guys and girls?

• Like 1

Might work and I think not that many opponents will think of you taking Levi for Neutralize the leader ;)

Maybe the Effigy plus Survivalist?

Although that would already take up 2 upgrade slots in combination with Pariah....

14 minutes ago, Tris said:

Might work and I think not that many opponents will think of you taking Levi for Neutralize the leader ;)

Maybe the Effigy plus Survivalist?

Although that would already take up 2 upgrade slots in combination with Pariah....

Still one slot left for Desolate Soul or To The Earth Return.

• Like 1

When running Levi (even before he was smacked with errata) I learnt it is better to either focus on summoning Abominations from dead enemy models (so killing Minions/Enforcers) or focus on hurting 'bigger' models with To The Earth Return upgrade. I hardly ever took both of them at the same time.

16 minutes ago, daniello_s said:

It is not that effective as it was before... ;)

That`s why I said loved ;)

Btw:

offtopic - now I had to change my profile pic, because I couldn`t stand the impression of you having conversations with yourself, with the two of us having good old Alyce :P

On 03/08/2016 at 8:19 AM, Blacks85 said:

or you can go here and filter by undead / construct

http://geeksong.com/Malifaux/

this is a straight list

Well I can't quite get that to also include Mercs and Outcasts to get a full list in one go. But that might be me. 

Oh, and its also plus guild hounds and corrupted hounds if you hire Nix. 

I can't think of anything else extra at the moment, but there may well be one or 2 extra hiring bonus' out there