July 18th - New Crews

Lucidicide

Oh my god, what have I started...

d6f368bf91c1caa29ac563ba7d7146fa.jpg

I'm sorry @Aaron that everyone is tagging you, @Aaron. This shouldn't be. I know that you are hard at work @Aaron getting the newsletter onto us. And that while the internet goes mad about everything Gencon! Would a pitty if they blame you, @Aaron for the delay. They would never suspect @Mason behind this... oh his nefarious plans are fruitful!

One day 7thSquirrel was NEWSLETTER down the NEWSLETTER when he bumped into Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good NEWSLETTER?" Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for MetaphoricDragn and zeeblee. We're going to go NEWSLETTER some NEWSLETTER," 7thSquirrel replied.

Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather NEWSLETTER."

"I never thought of that!" 7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me NEWSLETTER MetaphoricDragn and zeeblee and let them know the change of NEWSLETTER."

- - - - -

Solved it ... :3

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

I've got a great game for ya'll to keep you busy.

-----

One day, @7thSquirrel was dancing down the rainbow when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good idea?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go hide some gumdrops in a forest," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather fight a bear covered in honey."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me surprise @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of gear."

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Aaron said:

-----

One day, @7thSquirrel was __________ down the ___________ when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good _________?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go __________ some ___________," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather ______________."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me __________ @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of _____________."

I really need to stop reading Cthulhu because this game ends poorly.

• Like 1

One day, @7thSquirrel was pounding down the whiskey when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, * Hic* what's the goood ideas for the.. the.. day?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go antagonize some Wyrd employees," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I.. I...  would much rather *hic* get the dang ol' Newsletter soo...soooner than laters."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me round up @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of plans."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Endalaus said:

One day, @7thSquirrel was pounding down the whiskey when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, * Hic* what's the goood ideas for the.. the.. day?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go antagonize some Wyrd employees," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I.. I...  would much rather *hic* get the dang ol' Newsletter soo...soooner than laters."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me round up @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of plans."

I had some beer right now, how did you know :huh:

I let google to fill out the blanks for me:

One day, @7thSquirrel was a lion down the mountain when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good word?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go through it together some good loving," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather give you a baby."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me watch this @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of youth brigade."

That got weird pretty quickly...

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Myyrä said:

I let google to fill out the blanks for me:

One day, @7thSquirrel was a lion down the mountain when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good word?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go through it together some good loving," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather give you a baby."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me watch this @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of youth brigade."

That got weird pretty quickly...

That's seriously random Google fill ins?

It made me actually lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aaron said:

-----

One day, @7thSquirrel was _strolling_ down the _avenue_ when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good _word_?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go _hunt_ some _Pokemon_," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather _aerobicise_."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me _signal_ @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of _venue_."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimO said:

One day, @7thSquirrel was _strolling_ down the _avenue_ when he bumped into @Kobayashi.

"Hey, what's the good _word_?" @Kobayashi said.

"Oh, you know. Waiting for @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee. We're going to go _hunt_ some _Pokemon_," @7thSquirrel replied.

@Kobayashi nodded. "Sounds like a very @Mason thing to do, if you ask me. I would much rather _aerobicise_."

"I never thought of that!" @7thSquirrel exclaimed (as you can tell by the exclamation point). "I've changed my mind. Let me _signal_ @MetaphoricDragn and @zeeblee and let them know the change of _venue_."

Yes actually, minus the social aspect of it.

Edited by 7thSquirrel
Probably shouldn't have admitted that...