Brewmaster avatar for campaign

Grumpy Strongman

7 hours ago, OldMetalShip said:

How about having a diorama of him having won a drinking game? Maybe a wooden table with some glasses on it arranged in triangles with someone passed out on the other side?

For bonus points, make that someone Lord Chompy Bits or someone else equally unlikely :P 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

if you were really good at converting I'd say get a whiskey golem and put a brewmaster inside it like a mecha suit.

Like a Gremlin version of Hannah?

Add a ton of empty bottles to the base and I think it would be perfect.

• Like 2

Loving these ideas.

One that I would add to the pool is the Brew Master standing on a balcony with a bunch of Gremlins gathered below (I think the old Metal Bayou Gremlin's would work better than the new plastics for this, and of course a Trixiebelle). Brewy holding a "beer bong" in one hand (wonder if it would be possible to have it empty and refill) and Mardi Gras beads in the other. Kegs, cans, and bottles strewn about him and the ground below. Wonder if it would be possible to make it smell like Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras?

That would scream "Avatar of Indulgence" to me.

Here is a reference photo for what I am thinking (difficult finding one that doesn't have nudity btw)

llbtr.jpg?w=590&h=393