ruthless gremlins

izikial

Pigapult and Zoraida both have a staggering 10 Wp, but one is expensive and can be unwieldy and the other's a master so you can't stack her.

Also, Moon Shinobis/Som'er/Ophelia all have push Wp triggers, with the first two being after resolving, so you can get a lot of extra movement out of Wp attacks.

To add to the list of really good wp stats that aren't 10s: Wong has 7Wp, the same as Burt and Francois.

And Lenny can be good vs Wp, only if you're against condition-heavy enemies or lots of horror duels (without Pandora around). Obviously damaging Wp attacks are gonna take him down quickly.

:aura's aren't :pulse 's, as my Freikorps friend learned the hard way.

In case this is in reference to me suggesting Merris, she protects from both (unlike Freikorps Armor). She also lacks a damage track for her attack so can't hurt herself.

Then I must be missing something, as the card I have only mentions protection from :pulse and :blast with Exhaust Trail. Though it is true that she cannot be attacked by Pandora.

• Like 1

:aura's aren't :pulse 's, as my Freikorps friend learned the hard way.

In case this is in reference to me suggesting Merris, she protects from both (unlike Freikorps Armor). She also lacks a damage track for her attack so can't hurt herself.

Then I must be missing something, as the card I have only mentions protection from :pulse and :blast with Exhaust Trail. Though it is true that she cannot be attacked by Pandora.

Ummm... Wow. I'm apparently utterly blind. This is not the first time this has happened but holy crap! I even checked the card since I have it with me but still read it wrong. Sheesh!

No wonder your Gremlins are so tough. :P 

Not to mention my Mei Feng! (OK, that misreading was maybe actually a cuddle to her but still).

Luckily this Merris thing didn't affect the Pandora game much as I "realized" Merris' power against Pandora so late in the game.

*sigh*

Hey we all do this. I keep forgetting stuff like Big Target, A Legend to live up to, etc. Maybe this is why our games don't quite work, I debuff my models on my own, while you buff yours? ;) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...