Seamus Summon Question

benjoewoo

Question

I'm trying to find the rule that shows Seamus can't summon Molly via his 0 action. I have the rules manual and the summon section doesn't mention it. Molly is a belle, but she's also a master so I wouldn't think Seamus could summon her. Looking for clarification on why Seamus cannot summon Molly via his Arise My Sweet 0 action.

18 answers to this question

Oh? That's cool.

So you say... The number of games I had to kill 3 Viks to stop them...

It lead to a lot of player using the slingshot with Sword Vik, get Sword Vik killed, only to re-summon Sword Vik.  With the way Stones could work it was hard for anything but a Henchman or Master to put down masters at times.

It lead to a lot of player using the slingshot with Sword Vik, get Sword Vik killed, only to re-summon Sword Vik.  With the way Stones could work it was hard for anything but a Henchman or Master to put down masters at times.

yeah i still remember the 30+ duel totals you would have no way to defend against. 

It lead to a lot of player using the slingshot with Sword Vik, get Sword Vik killed, only to re-summon Sword Vik. With the way Stones could work it was hard for anything but a Henchman or Master to put down masters at times.

Yeah okay. That sounds horrible. :D