Guess Who Dies In Shifting Loyalties?!

Ha. Ha ha ha ha. Heh. Ho. Hehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mr. Stanley has spoken. You be the fool.

Soon as Tara finally gets bandaged up she'll really be a force to reckon with. If you are having problems with her its probably because shes like maybe the hardest/second hardest master to play (JD being the other, me thinks).

I'm not entirely convinced the Tara bomb is the best way to play her but then she's difficult and I haven't given her much attention.

The worst thing about Tara is that she is so damn boring looking. You couldn't possibly make her more boring looking other than taking the hole away. Also, dumb sword and goofy arm. IMO of course ;)

Mei Feng is obviously the most boring looking of them all. ;)

On topic: Tara's already dead so she don't count.

Mr. Stanley has spoken. You be the fool.

Soon as Tara finally gets bandaged up she'll really be a force to reckon with. If you are having problems with her its probably because shes like maybe the hardest/second hardest master to play (JD being the other, me thinks).

I'm not entirely convinced the Tara bomb is the best way to play her but then she's difficult and I haven't given her much attention.

The worst thing about Tara is that she is so damn boring looking. You couldn't possibly make her more boring looking other than taking the hole away. Also, dumb sword and goofy arm. IMO of course ;)

Mei Feng is obviously the most boring looking of them all. ;)

On topic: Tara's already dead so she don't count.

I took her with two trappers, Hans and Rusty Alyce with I  Pay Better with Void Wretches as scheme runners against my friend's resser crew. I set all the way back with good lines of sight. At the start of the turn, give all three snipers fast. As the snipers activate, drop a card to give them focus. Shoot at max range for fast ap. Second AP: focus. Third AP: Shoot at max range. Repeat until dead.  

• Like 1

I took her with two trappers, Hans and Rusty Alyce with I Pay Better with Void Wretches as scheme runners against my friend's resser crew. I set all the way back with good lines of sight. At the start of the turn, give all three snipers fast. As the snipers activate, drop a card to give them focus. Shoot at max range for fast ap. Second AP: focus. Third AP: Shoot at max range. Repeat until dead.

So evil.

I took her with two trappers, Hans and Rusty Alyce with I Pay Better with Void Wretches as scheme runners against my friend's resser crew. I set all the way back with good lines of sight. At the start of the turn, give all three snipers fast. As the snipers activate, drop a card to give them focus. Shoot at max range for fast ap. Second AP: focus. Third AP: Shoot at max range. Repeat until dead.

See? Now that's what I'm talking about. Filthy stuff, here.

If her crew looked as good as ironsides I would have found the time to master her already.

But alas... ;)

When they get into standard range, it gets even worse. You lose the focus, but by that point the bonus plus flip hardly matters. And then a fast rusty can almost always get a rapid fire target, and denies charges. I think I'd even outshoot guild.

Provided you can minimize negative flips - this is solid stuff.

I think that Justin mentioned on a fools daily (back when he 1st announced the 2 players starter set) that the character would die when they tried to assume avatar form in the story. 

So it makes it more likely to be a master but not limited to - the event/awaking allowed Fransico (I think) to move up to henchman and got him a few new powers. Some of the other named characters in Malifaux also got stronger for the event. 

No idea who they might kill. But an enforcer or henchman would make some sense to me...

• Like 2

Lady Justice would be much cooler if she was dead, anyway. An undead hotty killing zombies has that righteousness associated with her avenging her own undeath. Besides, Judge is practically a zombie anyway - at least Justice being dead would give him an opening to finally bone her instead of remaining in the friend zone for the rest of his (un)death. Common Judge, break a piece off already.

I think that Justin mentioned on a fools daily (back when he 1st announced the 2 players starter set) that the character would die when they tried to assume avatar form in the story.

So it makes it more likely to be a master but not limited to - the event/awaking allowed Fransico (I think) to move up to henchman and got him a few new powers. Some of the other named characters in Malifaux also got stronger for the event.

No idea who they might kill. But an enforcer or henchman would make some sense to me...

I've been burned twice in a week by Justin's tricksy political correctness and careful phrasing. At this point the fact that he didn't specifically state that it is a master that gets killed leads me to believe that it will be an NPC - probably the governator.

Everyone keeps saying its not gremlins but i can't help but thinking its Wong that is going to die.

In the beta his avatar form was literately about running around and blowing up!  So it would be much of a tonal shift to have him die in the lore.  In addition because he tends to hang around humans more then regular gremlins so it would be easier for the non-gremlin masters to see the effects.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Someone put the rest of us out of our misery, who dies?

Anyone not wanting to know, here's some dead space to act as a SPOILER buffer.

That should be enough!

• Like 3

Everyone keeps saying its not gremlins but i can't help but thinking its Wong that is going to die.

In the beta his avatar form was literately about running around and blowing up!  So it would be much of a tonal shift to have him die in the lore.  In addition because he tends to hang around humans more then regular gremlins so it would be easier for the non-gremlin masters to see the effects.

First thing that came to my mind was "Save the cheerleader, save the world". Is it normal?