Coppelius - when and with whom

SurreyLee

I quite like Coppelius with Zoraida. His walk is so massive you can get him across the board for some early scheming with the help of Obeys or the Voodoo Doll. She can also Obey enemy models to attack him and then cheat down the duel to make them Paralyzed and cause some Damage if they're within range of Night Stalker.

• Like 1

I quite like Coppelius with Zoraida. His walk is so massive you can get him across the board for some early scheming with the help of Obeys or the Voodoo Doll. She can also Obey enemy models to attack him and then cheat down the duel to make them Paralyzed and cause some Damage if they're within range of Night Stalker.

I've been having a lot of success hiring Coppelius with Zoraida too.  He sure loves getting extra (1) actions for acquiring more delicious Eyeballs or for Alp summoning.  He works great with the Dreamer too, but I haven't yet tried him with any other Neverborn master.

I'm not a Neverborn player, so your mileage may vary, but I like the idea of running him with Lillith. With access to flight and a frankly disgusting walk score, he can really be a great Tangle Shadows target. In addition, Lillith can keep him safely out of LoS to the opponent's crew and she specializes in isolating single targets. Coppelius is an entirely different beast once he gets some Eyeball stacks going, and Lillith is the best master I can think of for letting him get them.

Of course, Lillith is just good with everything. I'm just a little bit jealous.

• Like 1

I run him with pandora, Lilith and dreamer. He pairs especially well with the doppleganger as she can copy his attack and take eyeballs too, upping her def for the rest of the game.

Lilith appreciates the speedy terrifying tangle target, and both she and pandora like the healing he can grant them too.

With dreamer, I never hire him, but he's usually my first summon.

I run him with pandora, Lilith and dreamer. He pairs especially well with the doppleganger as she can copy his attack and take eyeballs too, upping her def for the rest of the game.

Lilith appreciates the speedy terrifying tangle target, and both she and pandora like the healing he can grant them too.

With dreamer, I never hire him, but he's usually my first summon.

Doppelganger with DF 8 and Manipulative 14 is pretty twisted. 

I can see a lot of legs with him in a Pandora crew for the extra Horror Duels etc and as you say, the healing is appreciated. 

Copellius uses wp duels and summons alps who use wp duels so he can benefit from Pandora and her Sorrow's misery.

Zoroida can help him get more eyeballs from obey.

With Lynch I wouldn't - he has so many options as it is and they work better with him than Copellius.

He might work with Lilith depending on setup - he doesn't have many obvious synergies I can see but Lilith can run just about anything. If she wicked vines a model it could leave them more open to Coppelius.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this idea.  Definitely going to try it out in the near future,especially since I've been meaning to get some work in with the Doppelganger.