If you could be anybody....

Valhallan42nd would like to be Ice Golem.

Ice Golem no feel sad. Ice golem feel sad? Ice Golem throw angry kitties or tiny ice people at things that make Ice Golem sad.

Sometime, Ice Golem find person too slow to move away from Ice Golem fist. This make Ice Golem happy. Happy punches for Ice Golem. Ice Golem make bad people from Guild fly. Or flat. Ice Golem like flat Guild.

Ice Golem without existential crisis. Ice Golem know place in universe.

Nothing Beast removes Ice Golem from universe and sends it careening through the empty oblivion that awaits all things which dare to walk under the vast, uncaring sky.

Nothing Beast is walking existential crisis. Nothing Beast is neither happy nor sad.

• Like 7

Jacky Jacky Jack Daw.

The first comic book character I really liked as a kid was Ghost Rider - especially the Spirits of Vengeance offshoot - I've been a tormentor ever since ;)

Just so happens Jack Daw is probably the master most prone to ragequiting your opponent as well - it was meant to be.

Also, Viktorias because of boobs and twin sister.

• Like 2

Edit: It was glorious against MD's Ramos. Johan, Joss, Langston and Ramos got Expunged if I remember correctly. Ah. What a lovely game it was.

Yeah... It was also less fun when you Expunged me off the board by Turn 2 when I used Outcast Misaki against you... I'm not ashamed to admit I rage quit and then smashed you in a few hardcore games instead ;)