Seamus from UK Masters

AgentRock

Blegh. Fine. I'll write something. Give me a day or two (limited net access :().

I appreciate it. I figured it would come up in the Malifools as a recap from Joel, but the show ended.

Like I said, I don't mean to knock Seamus or imply the crew isn't good. Just that you usually hear Lillith, Nicodem, Leveticus, Ramos etc. thrown around as the sort of group-think masters of choice right now. I'm interested to hear what worked at this high level of competition.

Oh, and congratulations, obviously. 

speaking as somebody who has driven Ant to and from a few tournaments this is going end one of two ways.

If you don't play rezzers he will explain why you are doomed when facing rezzers.

If you do play rezzers you will come away knowing you will be doomed if you ever face Ant playing rezzers.

I once made made the mistake of mentioning I don't like spiders, turns out Ant knows alot about spiders...

• Like 2

Wow. You had a really different looking crew for sure. I would have never considered Datsue-Ba with Seamus but it paid off big time! Thank you very much for your thoughts they were amazing to read.

Also I have rarely myself hired a Dead Doxy, rather using them as summons but you had solid points on it.

Night Terrors I agree 100% I have used them in Recon as well with Nico and that's just silly how easily you take all the quarters. :D

Congratulations on the win. You sure deserve it.

That's pretty much how I play him. I try and kill the weak and vulnerable with him as fast as possible. Low df, non ss users tend to be my targets of choice. Ss users just don't die fast enough because they can off set focus with a stone.

Pretty much what I have been doing as well, but confirmation is always good that you are doing something right. :D 

• Like 1

That's pretty much how I play him. I try and kill the weak and vulnerable with him as fast as possible. Low df, non ss users tend to be my targets of choice. Ss users just don't die fast enough because they can off set focus with a stone.

Pretty much what I have been doing as well, but confirmation is always good that you are doing something right. :D

With Decaying Aura, the SS-users aren't really a problem either :P

With Decaying Aura, the SS-users aren't really a problem either :P

They can't prevent damage but they can spend a stone to get  :+fate on the defensive flip and  :-fate on the damage. In most cases the later will ensure that Seamus will remain in the uncheatable territory even during a focused attack and that will yield most probably a weak damage. And that is usually not worth the effort.

This is how I run him too.  He excels at being an annoyance and one shotting irritating things but SS users will be able to offset him pretty easily as you state (unless you're picking them off at the end of their life).

I have to ask what was Levi 's list.

Mech rider, ama no Zako. Flesh construct. And?

Pretty sure he can't take Mech Rider and Flesh Construct as he'd need both Pariah upgrades and they're limited.