Black Friday Sale

Everything arrived today.

Was on the fence about opening the translucent Whiskey Golem or not. Glad I did but I'm not brave enough to put clippers anywhere near it!

EDIT: should miss step include a stat card?

No idea about Miss Step but my Hog Whisperer is missing the card and base for the Piglet. Not as big a deal.

Lol, it was royal mail.  Will keep the fee aside for a few weeks just in case but hopefully I have dodged a bullet..Now to get it home and check all the lovely goodies!

I got hit for charges (first time ever on a Wyrd order). It all comes down to the amount the contents are listed as being worth on the customs declaration Wyrd fill in when they send the package. Anything over £15 GBP and you'll get charged VAT by Revenue & Customs plus an £8 handling fee by Royal Mail.

If you've got the item they won't charge you retrospectively. In the UK, Royal Mail put a grey card through your door with the amount you owe and you can pay in a few ways but they collect the fees before they deliver, so you were lucky.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got hit for charges (first time ever on a Wyrd order). It all comes down to the amount the contents are listed as being worth on the customs declaration Wyrd fill in when they send the package. Anything over £15 GBP and you'll get charged VAT by Revenue & Customs plus an £8 handling fee by Royal Mail.

If you've got the item they won't charge you retrospectively. In the UK, Royal Mail put a grey card through your door with the amount you owe and you can pay in a few ways but they collect the fees before they deliver, so you were lucky. :)

I must have got lucky too. Ordered the levy set in the black Friday sales and it was delivered to my door with no fees to pay, no additional hassle.

Seems like the post gods smiled upon me this time.