December Releases up on Warstore

Good for Leveticus players that Ryle is sold separately. But it sure is becoming a trend not to include Henchmen in the boxes.

Not really a trend. So far only Von Schill, Raspy, Kirai and NE Tara have been released without Henchmen. The Dreamer's box also appears to be without a Henchman so that's 6 Masters including Hoffman (That we currently know of) out of a total 42. That doesn't seem to bad to be honest. 

Still the Hoffman Box seems alright, you get Hoffman (30mm), Mech Attendant (30mm), Watcher (30mm), Guardian (40mm) and 2x Hunters (50mm). Seems like you get a decent amount of plastic for your money. It won't stop me from replacing my crew with plastics that's for sure! 

Hunters are 50mm? Oh okay then. Didn't know that. I thought they were 30mm. :D

But correct you are. Except Chompy is a Henchman. ;)

Yup, they are on 50mm bases, can't see me ever taking 2 of them though. I still want Wyrd to get the Peacekeeper and Austringers sorted in plastic. Been waiting on them for ages now. 

Didn't realize that! Never played Dreamer, I just want his box cause they look pretty epic!

• 4 weeks later...

Not really a trend. So far only Von Schill, Raspy, Kirai and NE Tara have been released without Henchmen. The Dreamer's box also appears to be without a Henchman so that's 6 Masters including Hoffman (That we currently know of) out of a total 42. That doesn't seem to bad to be honest. 

Still the Hoffman Box seems alright, you get Hoffman (30mm), Mech Attendant (30mm), Watcher (30mm), Guardian (40mm) and 2x Hunters (50mm). Seems like you get a decent amount of plastic for your money. It won't stop me from replacing my crew with plastics that's for sure! 

Boxes with no Henchman

Kirai

Von Schill

Raspy

Tara

Somer

Zoraida

Yan Lo

Hoffman

so 8 out of 39 so far?

Out of the remaining 10 boxes, the only one I expect to not have a henchman is Wong. (and others disagree)

Molly ought to come with Philip, Colette with Cassandra (although I could see 2 corephyee instead...), Kaeris probably has the fire starter, Ironside may well come with the captain, because otherwise she has a really light box. Collodi with Vasilla, Jack with Montressor, Brewmaster with Fingers, Ulix with Major and Tucket with Trixibelle.

But still ending with 8 out of 39 is large enough to not expect every box to have a henchman.

One option for Ironside is to have both Oxfordian Mages and Union Miners in the box, does she have any fluff connection to The Captain?

Colette has so much to chose from, sure Cassandra is one, but there is so much. :P

Yeah I'm still thinking Wong will be resculpted along with Burt and Gracie sometime towards the end of things, with no henchman.